New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Unread 04-06-2011, 07:51 AM   #16
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I have posted about getting muddy on Trails Rd. You can't hardly help it when your driving stock and going through those mud holes on the way in.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
It's not much, but check out my build thread;
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=squazz;13612008]so I use my original nuts?[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
KevKaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2011, 07:59 AM   #17
jonathoner
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos View Post
my step daughter has a friend coming over from Germany (she used to be an exchange student) who wants to go wheelin. Not sure if she's ever been or not. I would like to set up a meet once we know the date, and maybe someone with a bigger rig would be willing to let her right seat on some of the bigger stuff.

Oh look. Angel's here. Everything is going to be OK. hehehehe
Hmmmmm

How long will she be in town for? If I can get an extension on my repair order i may be able to go early this weekend. If i cant get an extension, maybe next weekend? Id like to go back soon.
Unread 04-06-2011, 08:02 AM   #18
WranglerAngel05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos
Oh look. Angel's here. Everything is going to be OK. hehehehe
Haha well ya gotta keep one girl around...Jonathan's girlfriend may not ALWAYS make brownies...

Yeah I don't understand the muddy thing. Out of all of complaints lists via land owners, I don't ever remember seeing one about mud flinging. Besides, the mud holes are way beyond the houses, for the most part. Plus, getting some mud flying is part of the fun of wheeling; or just as fun

[CENTER][COLOR="Plum"][I]Sweet Tea, men in Wrangler jeans, Trans Am's, sitting in the sand, Jeeps, mud, diesel trucks, hot summer days, bluegrass music, picnics, flip flops, and bubble gum...
[B]Who says life has to be any more complicated than this?[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][CENTER]"We roll the dice we, play like fools
We plead with time to change the rules
It's like a hurricane is coming our way
We've all been warned but we still chose to stay" ~ Needtobreathe[/CENTER][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[URL="http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com"][B][SIZE="4"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="YellowGreen"][CENTER]http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/URL]
WranglerAngel05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2011, 08:03 AM   #19
jfiedler
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Would my rig suffice?

I'll be up at Rausch next weekend and this weekend is my weekend at the base
image-3397741790.jpg   image-4066109430.jpg  
jfiedler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2011, 08:40 AM   #20
krashnpa
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I have posted about getting muddy on Trails Rd. You can't hardly help it when your driving stock and going through those mud holes on the way in.
I know man. That's the only thing I could think of.
It doesn't matter. Trails Rd. Is still there whether the thread is here or not. I just think it's useful to us peeps.
krashnpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2011, 09:06 AM   #21
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathoner View Post
Hmmmmm

How long will she be in town for? If I can get an extension on my repair order i may be able to go early this weekend. If i cant get an extension, maybe next weekend? Id like to go back soon.
I think it's in two weeks, because I know it isn't this weekend. I'll find out. Like I said, she lived here for a year or two as an Exchange student in High School, but not sure she has ever experienced a real American pastime of offroading. Jon, you would be a BLAST for her to ride with. Might be a good time to go for the waterfall.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
Unread 04-06-2011, 09:10 AM   #22
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krashnpa View Post
I know man. That's the only thing I could think of.
It doesn't matter. Trails Rd. Is still there whether the thread is here or not. I just think it's useful to us peeps.
This thread is absolutely essiential for me. There is no way I would go to Trails Road without at least one other 4wd vehicle that could pull me out if I got stuck.

Unread 04-06-2011, 09:20 AM   #23
jonathoner
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Yeah we'll handcuff her into my **** and ill scare the life out of her it will be great.
Unread 04-06-2011, 09:24 AM   #24
04_Sahara_Man
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Oh. Thought you were referring to the old mean lady.
In Pennsylvania, fun is illegal
Xbox live GT - TheExecutive00
Tama, Paiste, DW, Zildjian, Vic Firth....yes I go boom boom!
04_Sahara_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2011, 09:38 AM   #25
WranglerAngel05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:

I think it's in two weeks, because I know it isn't this weekend. I'll find out. Like I said, she lived here for a year or two as an Exchange student in High School, but not sure she has ever experienced a real American pastime of offroading. Jon, you would be a BLAST for her to ride with. Might be a good time to go for the waterfall.
There's a ton of American's that don't understand this "American passtime" and you're dragging this poor, unknowing, girl from another country, into it? Lol j/k...

[CENTER][COLOR="Plum"][I]Sweet Tea, men in Wrangler jeans, Trans Am's, sitting in the sand, Jeeps, mud, diesel trucks, hot summer days, bluegrass music, picnics, flip flops, and bubble gum...
[B]Who says life has to be any more complicated than this?[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][CENTER]"We roll the dice we, play like fools
We plead with time to change the rules
It's like a hurricane is coming our way
We've all been warned but we still chose to stay" ~ Needtobreathe[/CENTER][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[URL="http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com"][B][SIZE="4"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="YellowGreen"][CENTER]http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/URL]
WranglerAngel05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2011, 11:09 AM   #26
04_Sahara_Man
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Hey. Europe has the venerable unimog. one of the best 4x4s created.
In Pennsylvania, fun is illegal
Xbox live GT - TheExecutive00
Tama, Paiste, DW, Zildjian, Vic Firth....yes I go boom boom!
04_Sahara_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2011, 11:10 AM   #27
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfiedler View Post
Would my rig suffice?

DUHHH. Heck yeah.

Unread 04-06-2011, 11:11 AM   #28
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WranglerAngel05 View Post
There's a ton of American's that don't understand this "American passtime" and you're dragging this poor, unknowing, girl from another country, into it? Lol j/k...
Ha ha. From what I hear, she's ASKING for it. I think the step daughter was telling her about the fun time she had the one time she was with us (a couple weeks ago). To be honest, I think it had something to do with "cute guys" as she would say. And before you all start asking, I don't know which guys shes talking about, but I would imagine it would be someone near her own age (17). I guess you can all say she must have been talking about you. hehehehe

Unread 04-06-2011, 11:11 AM   #29
dukie564
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfiedler View Post
Would my rig suffice?
no it's way too tall you'll fall over
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/project-danger-cart-xj-1297118/
dukie564 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-06-2011, 11:14 AM   #30
Boodyrider
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Handcuffed German girl? Sounds like the start of a great wheeling day!

84 CJ7; frame off restoration in progress.

The technical advice you get from me here is worth exactly what you paid me for it. Warranty issues will be reimbursed at double what you paid me for the advice.
Boodyrider is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.