New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa - Page 16 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa

Artec Holiday Sale!Bead Lock Wheels! Raceline, Trail Ready, & Trail-GearROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail

Unread 05-04-2011, 10:12 AM   #226
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squazz View Post
Let me know the details I wanna go break something else

i'll p.m. you my number and give you the details, i know were meeting up at a dinner in york i think he said 6 or 8 i can't really remember but were going to eat some breakfast then head out from there.

1990 YJ- 4.2L IL6, 5 Speed, 4in Rough Country Lift, 1.25in RC Shackle Lift, Old Man Emu Steering Stabilizer, RC N2.0 Shocks, 1" Prothane Bodylift, 33x10.50 BFG Mud Terrains, Posi Lock, Smittybilt SRC Front Bumper
90_Wrangler_717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2011, 10:31 AM   #227
WranglerAngel05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos

I've got my winch on now, so you can come out wheeling with squazz and I. Soon as he has his winched mounted, we could winch you over anything. Hahaha
This sounds like a plan. And no, I'm not going to purposely get stuck just so you can try out the winch....lol

[CENTER][COLOR="Plum"][I]Sweet Tea, men in Wrangler jeans, Trans Am's, sitting in the sand, Jeeps, mud, diesel trucks, hot summer days, bluegrass music, picnics, flip flops, and bubble gum...
[B]Who says life has to be any more complicated than this?[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][CENTER]"We roll the dice we, play like fools
We plead with time to change the rules
It's like a hurricane is coming our way
We've all been warned but we still chose to stay" ~ Needtobreathe[/CENTER][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[URL="http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com"][B][SIZE="4"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="YellowGreen"][CENTER]http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/URL]
WranglerAngel05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2011, 05:59 PM   #228
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dukie564 View Post
damn dude...sweet!
You wanna help with the install? Hopefully we will be using the shop and lift.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
It's not much, but check out my build thread;
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=squazz;13612008]so I use my original nuts?[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
KevKaos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2011, 06:09 PM   #229
04_Sahara_Man
2004 TJ Wrangler 

planning on 33's or 35's?
In Pennsylvania, fun is illegal
Xbox live GT - TheExecutive00
Tama, Paiste, DW, Zildjian, Vic Firth....yes I go boom boom!
04_Sahara_Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2011, 06:25 PM   #230
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

BDS says that the max size is 33s, but that's ok by me since this is still a DD.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
Unread 05-04-2011, 06:30 PM   #231
jfiedler
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Anyone in for a trip Friday? I'm off work so it's time to play! I guess pm me or however it works now
jfiedler is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2011, 08:26 PM   #232
04_Sahara_Man
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos View Post
BDS says that the max size is 33s, but that's ok by me since this is still a DD.
Never go by that...you could run 35's but thats a mess in its own. hell 2" lift and 37's..what ever your wallet can buy.
In Pennsylvania, fun is illegal
Xbox live GT - TheExecutive00
Tama, Paiste, DW, Zildjian, Vic Firth....yes I go boom boom!
04_Sahara_Man is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-04-2011, 08:59 PM   #233
Showtime3492
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Prolly be down for a trip this weekend just gotta get some work done to the jeep first cuz it needs a lil love
Showtime3492 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-05-2011, 08:26 AM   #234
dukie564
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos View Post
You wanna help with the install? Hopefully we will be using the shop and lift.
haha...maybe?
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/project-danger-cart-xj-1297118/
dukie564 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-05-2011, 12:58 PM   #235
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 04_Sahara_Man View Post
Never go by that...you could run 35's but thats a mess in its own. hell 2" lift and 37's..what ever your wallet can buy.
Kind of unsure at this point. My tires were new when I bought her 3K ago (but mismatched, one Kevlar, 3 regular) so I'll be looking to burn them down a bit. Once I get her lifted and I see how she is sitting, I'll prob be asking you guys what you think. Prob go to bigger and wider rims, so i'll at some point be trying to sell the Moabs (but that should be easy). Thinking blacked out rims might be the way to go. Slowly blacking her out to offset that bright red. Makes for a nice contrast.

Unread 05-05-2011, 01:00 PM   #236
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
haha...maybe?
17 pages of instructions. WHEWWW. Going to get the wife to come out and read the instructions as we work. She's the only one who can keep her brother from taking crazy shortcuts.

** Side note** Off topic, but now that I have my toy, the wife is getting her toy ready. I was thinking of making it into an offroader like they did on the episode of Top Gear where they went across the middle east but now that it's been repainted, I guess that idea is dead. You shoulda seen this thing before the paintwork.

CRAP!!! That came out BIG. Sorry.
miata.jpg  

Unread 05-05-2011, 01:06 PM   #237
dukie564
1995 XJ Cherokee 

I totally call dibs on your Moabs.

F-that we don't need no stickin' instructions to put a lift on
Unread 05-05-2011, 01:12 PM   #238
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I totally call dibs on your Moabs.

F-that we don't need no stickin' instructions to put a lift on
OK Dukie has dibs.

Unread 05-05-2011, 01:17 PM   #239
dukie564
1995 XJ Cherokee 

yessssss

Unread 05-05-2011, 01:40 PM   #240
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Sometimes it pays to be a local. hehehe

You think with the weather getting nicer we should try to arrange a meet up for one evening for the folks around this area? The idea kinda started and then died out.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.