New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa - Page 15 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRuffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO

Unread 04-30-2011, 09:09 PM   #211
Jasons4x4
2006 TJ Wrangler 

How in the world is it possible that I live probably 25 minutes from this place, and have owned a Jeep for 5 years and have never heard of this trail???

I definitely would like to check it out sometime. If anybody wants to meet me up there some time let me know. Saturdays work best for me because I play in a Sunday hockey league. Hit me up if anybody wants to go up sometime.

Jasons4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2011, 10:26 AM   #212
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos View Post
I drove up to meet up with squazz to sell him my bargain buy Warn winch. We went down Trails for about 2 and a half hours. No 2x4s with nails up to report. Really surprised that no one else showed up today, with the weather being so nice and all. Noticed the trash cans and thought they looked newer. We tried to police up the area a bit. A few beer cans laying about. So all in all, it was a good day. Didn't have to use my new winch, but it gave me the confidence to try some of the stuff I haven't tried yet. I LOVE LOCKERS. They are what really helped me the most

Give me your lockers!
1990 YJ- 4.2L IL6, 5 Speed, 4in Rough Country Lift, 1.25in RC Shackle Lift, Old Man Emu Steering Stabilizer, RC N2.0 Shocks, 1" Prothane Bodylift, 33x10.50 BFG Mud Terrains, Posi Lock, Smittybilt SRC Front Bumper
90_Wrangler_717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2011, 02:28 PM   #213
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90_Wrangler_717 View Post
Give me your lockers!
i had all 4 spinning in 4LO on the on the one rocks no lockers
squazz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2011, 02:06 AM   #214
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I think i finally found out why i had so much trouble up there, the u joint on my driveshaft ended up taking a dump, poped out of my axle the other day, the guy who owned it before me we guess stripped out one of the bolt on the strap then instead of tappin it he just drilled a hole put a bolt threw then a nut that's when the strap busted on me so hopefully that was the problem
1990 YJ- 4.2L IL6, 5 Speed, 4in Rough Country Lift, 1.25in RC Shackle Lift, Old Man Emu Steering Stabilizer, RC N2.0 Shocks, 1" Prothane Bodylift, 33x10.50 BFG Mud Terrains, Posi Lock, Smittybilt SRC Front Bumper
Unread 05-02-2011, 04:37 AM   #215
krashnpa
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I think i finally found out why i had so much trouble up there, the u joint on my driveshaft ended up taking a dump, poped out of my axle the other day, the guy who owned it before me we guess stripped out one of the bolt on the strap then instead of tappin it he just drilled a hole put a bolt threw then a nut that's when the strap busted on me so hopefully that was the problem
That's a great PDO story! Props!
krashnpa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2011, 07:24 PM   #216
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasons4x4 View Post
How in the world is it possible that I live probably 25 minutes from this place, and have owned a Jeep for 5 years and have never heard of this trail???

I definitely would like to check it out sometime. If anybody wants to meet me up there some time let me know. Saturdays work best for me because I play in a Sunday hockey league. Hit me up if anybody wants to go up sometime.
What part of Baltimore are you in? I'm planning on going up on a semi regular basis. We are for the most part not posting thread wide when going up, because large groups tend to get the neighbors worked up (read back through the thread for details). Drop me a PM with your contact info, and we can plan to roll up there one sat. I'm also looking for someone to team up with for a trip to Rausch. There was only two of us on Trails last weekend, and while it would have been great if some others had shown up at the same time, it was kind of cool to have the whole place to ourselves.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
It's not much, but check out my build thread;
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=squazz;13612008]so I use my original nuts?[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
KevKaos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-02-2011, 08:20 PM   #217
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

There's some of us heading up to Rausch on Thursday if your able to head out there.
Unread 05-02-2011, 08:22 PM   #218
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krashnpa View Post
That's a great PDO story! Props!

What in the world is PDO? sorry I just usually spell things out.
Unread 05-03-2011, 04:07 AM   #219
krashnpa
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
What in the world is PDO? sorry I just usually spell things out.
Previous Dipsh!t Owner

The previous owner of my Jeep was the old man, so I can't say anything bad about what he did to it unless I want whooped
krashnpa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-03-2011, 10:13 AM   #220
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

haha alright yeah funny thing was the previous owner is a mechanic, he replaced a lot of things on the jeep, it's in really good condition with lots of new parts, but the drillin on the axle for the u joint and driveshaft i'd say that's pretty dumb right there
Unread 05-03-2011, 01:59 PM   #221
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
There's some of us heading up to Rausch on Thursday if your able to head out there.
Gee, I wish I could make that one, but I got stuff going on at work. That and I just ordered my BDS 4.5" Ultimate Short Arm lift kit today. At least I got a nice 10% Jeep Forum discount, and no shipping or tax. Woooo Hoooo.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
Unread 05-03-2011, 02:05 PM   #222
dukie564
1995 XJ Cherokee 

damn dude...sweet!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/project-danger-cart-xj-1297118/
dukie564 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-03-2011, 02:17 PM   #223
WranglerAngel05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos

Gee, I wish I could make that one, but I got stuff going on at work. That and I just ordered my BDS 4.5" Ultimate Short Arm lift kit today. At least I got a nice 10% Jeep Forum discount, and no shipping or tax. Woooo Hoooo.
No fair! (awesome!) I'll never be able to keep up now... you are richer...unfair advantage...

[CENTER][COLOR="Plum"][I]Sweet Tea, men in Wrangler jeans, Trans Am's, sitting in the sand, Jeeps, mud, diesel trucks, hot summer days, bluegrass music, picnics, flip flops, and bubble gum...
[B]Who says life has to be any more complicated than this?[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][CENTER]"We roll the dice we, play like fools
We plead with time to change the rules
It's like a hurricane is coming our way
We've all been warned but we still chose to stay" ~ Needtobreathe[/CENTER][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[URL="http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com"][B][SIZE="4"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="YellowGreen"][CENTER]http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/URL]
WranglerAngel05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-03-2011, 03:30 PM   #224
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90_Wrangler_717
Let me know the details I wanna go break something else
squazz is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-03-2011, 04:07 PM   #225
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WranglerAngel05 View Post
No fair! (awesome!) I'll never be able to keep up now... you are richer...unfair advantage...
I've got my winch on now, so you can come out wheeling with squazz and I. Soon as he has his winched mounted, we could winch you over anything. Hahaha

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.