New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa - Page 132 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa

CurrieSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 09-09-2013, 10:45 AM   #1966
mikeg576
1945 CJ2A 

11psi is generally the threshold for a standard wheel.

I'm working till 8pm. Come up and I'll get you in the group. October 5th is my next run. I've got a few open spots.

Unread 09-09-2013, 11:28 AM   #1967
Brien999
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Ok.. cool... I'll go to 12-14 range. Yea.. I have disconnects on the front, and have used them the last 2 rides (I still need to mount the pin, so I dont have to tie them up!.. lazy POS).
Unread 09-15-2013, 12:09 AM   #1968
TrademarkJeff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg576 View Post
11psi is generally the threshold for a standard wheel.

I'm working till 8pm. Come up and I'll get you in the group. October 5th is my next run. I've got a few open spots.
You still have any open spots?
TrademarkJeff is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-15-2013, 08:46 AM   #1969
mikeg576
1945 CJ2A 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrademarkJeff View Post
You still have any open spots?
TrademarkJeff, please PM me.
Unread 04-29-2014, 09:20 AM   #1970
GreenMachine13
2013 JK Wrangler 

Hi guys,

I've looked through about 20 pages of this thread but I don't have enough time to read all 130 some posts! So I'll just ask...

Is this trail still open? Where exactly is the access point, or is it the actual road that google shows on the map?

My friend and I are just looking for a nice place to test out our rigs. We don't want any trouble though. Only want to ride it if it's legal.

Thanks!

Last edited by GreenMachine13; 04-29-2014 at 10:00 AM..
GreenMachine13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-01-2014, 12:11 PM   #1971
Brien999
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Nope... as far as I know it's off limits. The property owners are not happy with jeeps going down in there. Rausch Creek is the closest place thats totally legal. If your in Harrisburg, its not far at all from you! The only other option is private property where you get written consent from the owner.
Good Luck.
Unread 05-01-2014, 05:05 PM   #1972
GreenMachine13
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brien999
Nope... as far as I know it's off limits. The property owners are not happy with jeeps going down in there. Rausch Creek is the closest place thats totally legal. If your in Harrisburg, its not far at all from you! The only other option is private property where you get written consent from the owner. Good Luck.
Thanks for the info. Rausch it is!
GreenMachine13 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2014, 11:40 AM   #1973
kccorubicon03

trails road

hey i have a few questions i have been to trails road about 5 times. i know the rules and alwyas respect them. i have never had a problem before. the last time i went i was told by a guy who clamed he owned property on it... he was on a blue 4wheeler and he took a picture of my tag and said it is now a private road i am not even from pa and i could not be there. did they change the rules or was he just lieing to get me to leave. he also gave me a sob story about they closed the road to the public because no one was taking care of it and too many people are using it. hey then went on to say that people keep saying they will help and dont come he said some guy is gonna bring a back hoe and dump truck to help.... there is noway a dump truck is going down there. is any of this true let me know
kccorubicon03 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2014, 10:28 PM   #1974
mikeg576
1945 CJ2A 

The road is and always has been private access to land owners and guests of land owners. This is per the zoning board. If you're asked to leave you must leave. I worked with land owners for years to keep the road open for 4x4's. It was a losing battle no matter how many land owners were on our side. I suggest making the trip to Rausch creek and not going back to trails road.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.