New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa - Page 106 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa

Savvy FOX IFP 4" Lift Shocks in StockSavvy/Currie Aluminum Control ArmsSavvy Aluminum Gas Tank Skid

Unread 04-10-2012, 07:30 PM   #1576
whiskerbiscuit
1998 XJ Cherokee 

The last pic shows where i was having trouble. I had to gas it hard enough to get on the step but go easy enough not to slide left and either fall in the hole or smack a rock. took some finesse and a few attempts but i got it

whiskerbiscuit is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-10-2012, 07:48 PM   #1577
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiskerbiscuit View Post
went down today was the only vehicle down there. there was a tent down by the 'playground', don't know if anyone was in it. entered east exit west, the hard way lol. was surprised by some of those boulders up the hard side, wasn't expecting those!!
Heard that there was a tent down there once before, last year. Rumor has it it was someone on the run from the law. I try to never go to Trails alone.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
It's not much, but check out my build thread;
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=squazz;13612008]so I use my original nuts?[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
KevKaos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2012, 11:28 AM   #1578
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Only if most of y'all weren't in MD. Me and my buddy Anthony started a Jeep Club called Keystone State Off-Road for everyone in PA. To the ones that live in PA were just asking 20 bucks 1 time fee gets you a windshield decal of your color and Anthony is an amazing fabber and welder he did some stuff for Squazz and my self but he will do anything you want for more than half off of what you pay. Same for any repairs that you need done that you are not able to do. That's what we got going out right now. I submitted to the PA section under clubs but that was weeks ago and they still have put it on there so thought I'd let people know.
1990 YJ- 4.2L IL6, 5 Speed, 4in Rough Country Lift, 1.25in RC Shackle Lift, Old Man Emu Steering Stabilizer, RC N2.0 Shocks, 1" Prothane Bodylift, 33x10.50 BFG Mud Terrains, Posi Lock, Smittybilt SRC Front Bumper
90_Wrangler_717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2012, 12:19 PM   #1579
mikeg576
1945 CJ2A 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos View Post
Heard that there was a tent down there once before, last year. Rumor has it it was someone on the run from the law. I try to never go to Trails alone.
I guess it's a good thing I never go up there without my FED agent buddy and US Navy SEAL buddy... Maybe I'll go for my PA carry permit.
Unread 04-12-2012, 12:24 PM   #1580
geiman
Web Wheeler
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Depending on the time of the year, there could be one or many tents down there. A local motorcycle club owns some of the land near the cabins up on the hill down to the river. The father and son that actually own the land camp there frequently either alone or with family, and they have several weekends each year when the entire club camps there.

They are actually very nice guys, I talked with one for about an hour the one day I was down there. Apparently they have the same problems we do; some of the people that own bordering property don't like 50 Harleys driving down past their houses just like they don't like the Jeeps coming down. But he had no problem with us wheeling down there, and encouraged it provided we of course stayed out of the water.
geiman is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-12-2012, 01:28 PM   #1581
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90_Wrangler_717 View Post
Only if most of y'all weren't in MD..
Don't be hate'n.

I'm forming the Honey Badger Wheelin club and I'll take anyone from any state. Hell, I might even give-em a free sticker (once they are done). I'd like to think that Ive already got a bunch of members in the group but I'm not sure they would admit to it.

Anyway, good luck with your club. If I was in PA I would surely join. Wait a sec. does it count if I do all my wheelin in PA?

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
Unread 04-12-2012, 02:47 PM   #1582
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos View Post
Don't be hate'n.

I'm forming the Honey Badger Wheelin club and I'll take anyone from any state. Hell, I might even give-em a free sticker (once they are done). I'd like to think that Ive already got a bunch of members in the group but I'm not sure they would admit to it.

Anyway, good luck with your club. If I was in PA I would surely join. Wait a sec. does it count if I do all my wheelin in PA?

Lol if you wouldn't mind rolling with Keystone State across your windshield
1990 YJ- 4.2L IL6, 5 Speed, 4in Rough Country Lift, 1.25in RC Shackle Lift, Old Man Emu Steering Stabilizer, RC N2.0 Shocks, 1" Prothane Bodylift, 33x10.50 BFG Mud Terrains, Posi Lock, Smittybilt SRC Front Bumper
Unread 04-12-2012, 06:27 PM   #1583
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Lol if you wouldn't mind rolling with Keystone State across your windshield
I don't have a problem with Keystone beer.

Unread 04-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #1584
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Haha well lemme know if you want to
Unread 04-12-2012, 07:41 PM   #1585
WranglerAngel05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos

Don't be hate'n.

Sign me up! Although I'm sure I'll fail "initiation"... Lol

Dustin I don't have $20. I'm not much good to these clubs cause I usually won't go to events without another girl and, um... There aren't any. It's basically just to say "I'm in this club..."

[CENTER][COLOR="Plum"][I]Sweet Tea, men in Wrangler jeans, Trans Am's, sitting in the sand, Jeeps, mud, diesel trucks, hot summer days, bluegrass music, picnics, flip flops, and bubble gum...
[B]Who says life has to be any more complicated than this?[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][CENTER]"We roll the dice we, play like fools
We plead with time to change the rules
It's like a hurricane is coming our way
We've all been warned but we still chose to stay" ~ Needtobreathe[/CENTER][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[URL="http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com"][B][SIZE="4"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="YellowGreen"][CENTER]http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/URL]
WranglerAngel05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2012, 12:23 AM   #1586
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Lol your fine what color decal you want angel and lol I know kev will conform over to us. He loves pa anyway.
Unread 04-13-2012, 07:02 AM   #1587
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Lol your fine what color decal you want angel and lol I know kev will conform over to us. He loves pa anyway.
Tis true that. I do love PA. Even heading up to lovely Hanover this Sunday to give ole Squazz and Mo a hand.

Angel, you know you could come up with $20, stop getting over by batting your long eyelashes at the boyz. hehehehe Besides, you join so that if you ever need some welding done or whatever, your fellow club members will give you a hand.

Unread 04-13-2012, 07:41 PM   #1588
southpaw75
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Only if most of y'all weren't in MD. Me and my buddy Anthony started a Jeep Club called Keystone State Off-Road for everyone in PA. To the ones that live in PA were just asking 20 bucks 1 time fee gets you a windshield decal of your color and Anthony is an amazing fabber and welder he did some stuff for Squazz and my self but he will do anything you want for more than half off of what you pay. Same for any repairs that you need done that you are not able to do. That's what we got going out right now. I submitted to the PA section under clubs but that was weeks ago and they still have put it on there so thought I'd let people know.

Im just over in Enola and would save me from driving to Lancaster. Shoot me some information or you guys set up a facebook page yet? Let me know.

Semper Fi
southpaw75 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-14-2012, 04:09 AM   #1589
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

yeah it's private right now only for members but your not far from me at all. add me on facebook Dustin Conklin i'll be the dude with the spikish hair and phone with mirror pic should say mechanicsburg, pa and middleburg, fl. just let me know who you are so i can add you
Unread 04-14-2012, 07:05 AM   #1590
southpaw75
2009 JK Wrangler 

Im at work till 1600 but will do that after I get home.
southpaw75 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.