New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa - Page 103 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa

Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Savvy FREE SHIPPING!Artec Holiday Sale!

Unread 04-03-2012, 07:06 PM   #1531
HighRoller02TJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siva283 View Post
It finally being resolved and I have the tracking number for the replacement. Did have to deal with a call from Chris threatening me. But it should be over by the middle of next week won't deal with this company again a Google search turned up amazing things
too bad everyone doesnt know the whole story. this Siva283 is nothing but a cry baby trying to make companies look bad when they are doing everything to help him. i hope people dont believe this loser. search the forums and read the full story

HighRoller02TJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2012, 07:28 PM   #1532
HighRoller02TJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Actually everyone does. And a 5 minute Google search will show you it is very similar to over 150 other people experience. Now lay off there keyboard cowboy or come say it to my face. Don't go mucking up other threads cause you are butt hurt over something that doesn't involve you. Or you can Google their reviews. And see for yourself. Mr. Toughguy
what is a google? can we meet half way so i can say it to your face? i dont want to drive all the way to maryland . also i got preparation H so my butt dont hurt
Unread 04-03-2012, 07:34 PM   #1533
Siva283
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighRoller02TJ

what is a google? can we meet half way so i can say it to your face? i dont want to drive all the way to maryland . also i got preparation H so my butt dont hurt
This type of guy here is the exact reason I spend less and less time on jeep forum and more time on others. There are all these tough guys on the forum bet I am willing to bet he would not say a word to someone's face.

[QUOTE=Magnum;14117863] I gave the Jeep the required offering of $$, sweat, and blood, and everything works fine now. -- Jim[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=ldso;16498409]. It started with a $200 axle, and a few thousand dollars later I was done :)[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Luuca;16122017]diagnose the real issue before you start going all Obama on it - spending mad cash you'll need for other important things.

Ask me how I know...[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Overhead;17658665]this is also my second set of RC springs this year. I'd rather spend the money again and get something that will last.[/QUOTE]
Siva283 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2012, 07:39 PM   #1534
HighRoller02TJ
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
This type of guy here is the exact reason I spend less and less time on jeep forum and more time on others. There are all these tough guys on the forum bet I am willing to bet he would not say a word to someone's face. A company gets a bad review for bad customer service and on top of it wants to call and threaten and you get this guy forum stalking. Eh he probably works for the company too. After all a sales rep calling and threatening you is excellent customer service. Makes sense.
you are right
Unread 04-03-2012, 09:10 PM   #1535
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by HighRoller02TJ View Post
too bad everyone doesnt know the whole story. this Siva283 is nothing but a cry baby trying to make companies look bad when they are doing everything to help him. i hope people dont believe this loser. search the forums and read the full story
So, here's your chance to clue us all in on the rest of the story if you think Siva's postings are slanderous. I've read most of his posts (I think) on a few threads on this forum, and it does sound like there have been some definite issues.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
It's not much, but check out my build thread;
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=squazz;13612008]so I use my original nuts?[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
KevKaos is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2012, 09:15 PM   #1536
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I'll take all you on
1990 YJ- 4.2L IL6, 5 Speed, 4in Rough Country Lift, 1.25in RC Shackle Lift, Old Man Emu Steering Stabilizer, RC N2.0 Shocks, 1" Prothane Bodylift, 33x10.50 BFG Mud Terrains, Posi Lock, Smittybilt SRC Front Bumper
90_Wrangler_717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2012, 09:20 PM   #1537
mikeg576
1945 CJ2A 

My question is wtf does this have to do with trails road? Lol sorry just seems a little tense in here... Lol
Unread 04-03-2012, 09:27 PM   #1538
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg576 View Post
My question is wtf does this have to do with trails road? Lol sorry just seems a little tense in here... Lol
Good point.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
Unread 04-03-2012, 09:34 PM   #1539
mikeg576
1945 CJ2A 

Sorry but I don't care what anyone thinks about any company and a product. Everyone likes or dislikes something for their own reason. I just wanna see pics and videos of you guys wheeling. No offense but I don't care about people's opinion on products. I use what I use because it works for my jeep and trail. Not every product is for every jeep or every trail.
So can we just post pics and vids? I'm not starting. Nobody wants to see anymore of my cj2a up there.

And begin...!
Unread 04-03-2012, 09:44 PM   #1540
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I don't have anything to post up, but I will say that I love that red Rubi that Chaddb9 posted. Looks like my Rubi on steroids.

Unread 04-03-2012, 10:45 PM   #1541
Showtime3492
2000 XJ Cherokee 

I am gonna make it down there again for my jeeps first ever trip out once my stroker is done. This will be the second time in 3 months i have had this whole drivetrain out and this time everything goin back in is new!

2000 XJ--- 4.6 stroker. Saved from the grave- everything swapped or modded. I hate this thing :)
Showtime3492 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2012, 10:49 PM   #1542
chaddb9
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos View Post
I don't have anything to post up, but I will say that I love that red Rubi that Chaddb9 posted. Looks like my Rubi on steroids.
Thanks man, glad we are back on topic. oh yea, there were some guys on the trails that were trying to get me to cross the creek to the other side. Are there trails over there, and or do people care if you cross?
Full Traction 6" Long Arm,Performance Accessories 2" Body lift and Gap guards, FT shocks, FT brake lines, FT exhaust, FT drive shaft, Alloy USA front axle shafts inner and outer, Alloy axle seals, Superior rear axle shafts, BDS Steering Stabilizer, BDS Discos, AMX Chamber Wheels , Bushwacker 6" flairs, Body Armor Front 3 Loop Bumper, Body Armor sliders, Body Armor Rear tire carrier, Warn M8000 Winch, Warn Diff Skids, Skid Row Engine Radiator And Gas tank Skids, Hesco Throttle Body Spacer 62mm Volant Air intake and Snorkel, Arma Coat inside floor, OR FAB Front Cage, Red Art Beard Super G Seats Heated, Crow 5 Point Harnesses.[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="1"][/SIZE][/FONT]
chaddb9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-03-2012, 10:57 PM   #1543
sixfoot9psu
2005 WK 

I think it's both illegal and pisses off the locals to get in the water at all, let alone cross
'05 GC 5.7L Hemi QDII...Rock Krawler lift, 4XGuard Matrix, rock sliders, front and rear skids, belly guard, rear diff guard, Bilstein HDs, Volant intake, 265/70 Goodyear DuraTracs, Superchips, Rola roof rack, BORA wheel spacers, Rocky Road Leveling Spacers, Magnaflow muffler, KC Slimlights, BT catch can, tb cover, and underhood kit, Expanded Sheet Metal Grille
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f67/sixfoot9psus-build-thread-1341203/"]Build Thread[/URL]

'09 G8 GT 6.0L...Kooks Headers, Rotofab intake, SLP exhaust, Vector Motorsports Tune
sixfoot9psu is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-04-2012, 05:41 AM   #1544
mikeg576
1945 CJ2A 

Dpnt go in the water. The road is legal but the creek and the waterfall are not part of trails road. If locals see you in there and get pissed off they have every right to be angry. I can say the from when I started going to trails rd in 2000 it's gotten way harder. Driving in the stream is going to really make a mess of the bottom play area over the next few years. I have a video of trails on YouTube from 2000. It's crapy video but you can see how it's changed.
Unread 04-04-2012, 08:33 AM   #1545
chaddb9
2006 TJ Wrangler 

I figured that people would get pissed. Too bad there isn't a way to pass that info onto everyone on the trail. I would assume it messes up the fishing too.
Full Traction 6" Long Arm,Performance Accessories 2" Body lift and Gap guards, FT shocks, FT brake lines, FT exhaust, FT drive shaft, Alloy USA front axle shafts inner and outer, Alloy axle seals, Superior rear axle shafts, BDS Steering Stabilizer, BDS Discos, AMX Chamber Wheels , Bushwacker 6" flairs, Body Armor Front 3 Loop Bumper, Body Armor sliders, Body Armor Rear tire carrier, Warn M8000 Winch, Warn Diff Skids, Skid Row Engine Radiator And Gas tank Skids, Hesco Throttle Body Spacer 62mm Volant Air intake and Snorkel, Arma Coat inside floor, OR FAB Front Cage, Red Art Beard Super G Seats Heated, Crow 5 Point Harnesses.[FONT="Arial"][SIZE="1"][/SIZE][/FONT]
chaddb9 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.