post #1501 of Old 03-28-2012, 03:52 PM
dukie564
Web Wheeler
 
dukie564's Avatar
1995 XJ Cherokee 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Aberdeen
Posts: 2,832
niceeee


1995 XJ Cherokee Sport
4.5" Homebrew Lift, 4.0L HO I-6, AX-15, NP231, D30(Open)/C8.25(Locked)
33x12.5 Mickey Thompson Baja MTZ Tires, 309,000 mi and runnin' strong
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/p...rt-xj-1297118/
dukie564 is offline  
post #1502 of Old 03-28-2012, 05:02 PM
90_Wrangler_717
Registered User
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Mechancisburg
Posts: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg576 View Post
ScottD16 and I didn't go wheeling at trail but instead ,...

http://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k6...r/e166f8ef.mp4
lol looked up the price of a scar and it was 2600 bucks i was like ayyy i'll just go with the acr since it's about the same price

1990 YJ- 4.2L IL6, 5 Speed, 4in Rough Country Lift, 1.25in RC Shackle Lift, Old Man Emu Steering Stabilizer, RC N2.0 Shocks, 1" Prothane Bodylift, 33x10.50 BFG Mud Terrains, Posi Lock, Smittybilt SRC Front Bumper
90_Wrangler_717 is offline  
post #1503 of Old 03-28-2012, 05:44 PM
Siva283
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Falling Waters
Posts: 3,742
Anyone going sat? Finally got the replacement selenoids for the winch now I am itching to use it.

1995 YJ. 2 inch BDS Spring lift. 1 inch shackle lift. 1.25 inch JKS Body Lift 33x12.5x15's. Engo 10,000 pound winch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
I gave the Jeep the required offering of $$, sweat, and blood, and everything works fine now. -- Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldso View Post
. It started with a $200 axle, and a few thousand dollars later I was done :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luuca View Post
diagnose the real issue before you start going all Obama on it - spending mad cash you'll need for other important things.

Ask me how I know...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overhead View Post
this is also my second set of RC springs this year. I'd rather spend the money again and get something that will last.
Siva283 is offline  
post #1504 of Old 03-28-2012, 05:59 PM
mikeg576
Registered User
1945 CJ2A 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Towson
Posts: 1,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90_Wrangler_717 View Post
lol looked up the price of a scar and it was 2600 bucks i was like ayyy i'll just go with the acr since it's about the same price
Sorry bro, you looked up the SCAR L or 16s. My SCAR is a Heavy 17s 7.62x54 (308) the MSRP for $3,180,00. Besides the ACR is a 5.56 and the 6.8 conversion release is still not known. The SCAR Heavy blows the ACR away. It's the new SF weapon.
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N6Nz3I0Vsk&sns=em[/ame]

45 2A 95 YJ,
Jankel Tactical Systems Northeast
http://www.youtube.com/user/mikeg576
mikeg576 is offline  
post #1505 of Old 03-28-2012, 06:02 PM
mikeg576
Registered User
1945 CJ2A 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Towson
Posts: 1,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siva283 View Post
Anyone going sat? Finally got the replacement selenoids for the winch now I am itching to use it.
What winch do you have? I've got spare warns.

45 2A 95 YJ,
Jankel Tactical Systems Northeast
http://www.youtube.com/user/mikeg576
mikeg576 is offline  
post #1506 of Old 03-28-2012, 06:09 PM
KevKaos
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 2,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by Siva283 View Post
Anyone going sat? Finally got the replacement selenoids for the winch now I am itching to use it.
So that seems to have fixed it?

KevKaos
Honey Badger Wheelin'

RED JEEP CLUB # 621
It's not much, but check out my build thread;
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/k...hread-1170741/
Quote:
Originally Posted by krashnpa View Post
I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by squazz View Post
so I use my original nuts?
You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
KevKaos is offline  
post #1507 of Old 03-29-2012, 03:29 AM
Siva283
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Falling Waters
Posts: 3,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos

So that seems to have fixed it?
Yup, finally managed to get the line spoiled on.

1995 YJ. 2 inch BDS Spring lift. 1 inch shackle lift. 1.25 inch JKS Body Lift 33x12.5x15's. Engo 10,000 pound winch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
I gave the Jeep the required offering of $$, sweat, and blood, and everything works fine now. -- Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldso View Post
. It started with a $200 axle, and a few thousand dollars later I was done :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luuca View Post
diagnose the real issue before you start going all Obama on it - spending mad cash you'll need for other important things.

Ask me how I know...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overhead View Post
this is also my second set of RC springs this year. I'd rather spend the money again and get something that will last.
Siva283 is offline  
post #1508 of Old 03-29-2012, 03:30 AM
Siva283
Registered User
1995 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Falling Waters
Posts: 3,742
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg576

What winch do you have? I've got spare warns.
It's an engo

1995 YJ. 2 inch BDS Spring lift. 1 inch shackle lift. 1.25 inch JKS Body Lift 33x12.5x15's. Engo 10,000 pound winch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnum View Post
I gave the Jeep the required offering of $$, sweat, and blood, and everything works fine now. -- Jim
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldso View Post
. It started with a $200 axle, and a few thousand dollars later I was done :)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luuca View Post
diagnose the real issue before you start going all Obama on it - spending mad cash you'll need for other important things.

Ask me how I know...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Overhead View Post
this is also my second set of RC springs this year. I'd rather spend the money again and get something that will last.
Siva283 is offline  
post #1509 of Old 03-29-2012, 08:43 AM
90_Wrangler_717
Registered User
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Mechancisburg
Posts: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg576 View Post
Sorry bro, you looked up the SCAR L or 16s. My SCAR is a Heavy 17s 7.62x54 (308) the MSRP for $3,180,00. Besides the ACR is a 5.56 and the 6.8 conversion release is still not known. The SCAR Heavy blows the ACR away. It's the new SF weapon.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5N6Nz3I0Vsk&sns=em

lol then I'd just get that armalite .50 cal sniper rifle it costs $3,079 lol

http://www.jgsales.com/armalite-ar50...ew-p-2147.html

1990 YJ- 4.2L IL6, 5 Speed, 4in Rough Country Lift, 1.25in RC Shackle Lift, Old Man Emu Steering Stabilizer, RC N2.0 Shocks, 1" Prothane Bodylift, 33x10.50 BFG Mud Terrains, Posi Lock, Smittybilt SRC Front Bumper
90_Wrangler_717 is offline  
post #1510 of Old 03-29-2012, 10:48 AM
mikeg576
Registered User
1945 CJ2A 
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Towson
Posts: 1,711
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90_Wrangler_717 View Post
lol then I'd just get that armalite .50 cal sniper rifle it costs $3,079 lol

http://www.jgsales.com/armalite-ar50...ew-p-2147.html
good choice! i was looking at a Knights Armament SR-25 when i started thinking about the SCAR 17s.

45 2A 95 YJ,
Jankel Tactical Systems Northeast
http://www.youtube.com/user/mikeg576
mikeg576 is offline  
post #1511 of Old 03-29-2012, 01:59 PM
90_Wrangler_717
Registered User
1990 YJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Mechancisburg
Posts: 160
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeg576 View Post
good choice! i was looking at a Knights Armament SR-25 when i started thinking about the SCAR 17s.
yeah but i don't know if you have to have a class 1 licenses for it or not seeing how it's a high powered rifle with .50 caliber i know it's hard to get a barret .50

1990 YJ- 4.2L IL6, 5 Speed, 4in Rough Country Lift, 1.25in RC Shackle Lift, Old Man Emu Steering Stabilizer, RC N2.0 Shocks, 1" Prothane Bodylift, 33x10.50 BFG Mud Terrains, Posi Lock, Smittybilt SRC Front Bumper
90_Wrangler_717 is offline  
post #1512 of Old 03-29-2012, 08:45 PM
LiboKJ42
Registered User
2004 KJ Liberty 
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: dover
Posts: 16
anyone know how to do a clutch?

04 Liberty Sport 4x4 - 4.7L V8 5spd manual, headers, exhaust, intake.
LiboKJ42 is offline  
post #1513 of Old 03-30-2012, 12:47 PM
WranglerAngel05
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: York
Posts: 155
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiboKJ42
anyone know how to do a clutch?
Yes. Push it down to the floor, shift gear, and let it back out. Sorry... Couldn't resist....

~ ~ Barefoot. The REAL way to drive a Jeep. ~ ~


Sweet Tea, men in Wrangler jeans, Trans Am's, sitting in the sand, Jeeps, mud, diesel trucks, hot summer days, bluegrass music, picnics, flip flops, and bubble gum...
Who says life has to be any more complicated than this?

"We roll the dice we, play like fools
We plead with time to change the rules
It's like a hurricane is coming our way
We've all been warned but we still chose to stay" ~ Needtobreathe

http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com
WranglerAngel05 is offline  
post #1514 of Old 03-30-2012, 12:58 PM
mikey1273
Registered User
2006 KJ Liberty 
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: york
Posts: 65
Quote:
Originally Posted by WranglerAngel05 View Post
Yes. Push it down to the floor, shift gear, and let it back out. Sorry... Couldn't resist....
^ ur so bad.


If I knew more about how to do it and had tools I might be willing to help. oil changes, filters and other general maintenance stuff is about all I tear in to on my own with out experienced help.
mikey1273 is offline  
post #1515 of Old 03-30-2012, 01:05 PM
KevKaos
Registered User
2005 TJ Wrangler 
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Baltimore
Posts: 2,415
Quote:
Originally Posted by WranglerAngel05 View Post
Yes. Push it down to the floor, shift gear, and let it back out. Sorry... Couldn't resist....
Oh Wow, look who crawled out of her winter hibernation to snap on somebody. How been girl? My wife asked if you ever showed up in here since I hadnt mentioned you in awhile.

KevKaos
Honey Badger Wheelin'

RED JEEP CLUB # 621
It's not much, but check out my build thread;
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/k...hread-1170741/
Quote:
Originally Posted by krashnpa View Post
I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by squazz View Post
so I use my original nuts?
You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
KevKaos is offline  
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Jeep Forums Replies Last Post
Southern Wisconsin Off Road Trails WI_JeepNutz Wisconsin Jeep Forum 22 02-22-2016 09:50 AM
Trails in Southern California anderson5290 California Jeep Forum 19 03-25-2014 03:27 PM
Southern Ohio trails champelite210 Ohio Jeep Forum 13 09-29-2012 07:20 PM
any nice trails to hit in southern new jersey? vansskaterfreek North East USA 2 09-18-2009 11:03 PM
Who Refills CO2 Tanks in Southern New York Mowmer North East USA 6 02-13-2009 11:18 AM

Posting Rules  
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome