New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa - Page 10 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > New Trails Rd Thread - Southern York Co, Pa

Great prices on seating!--Oconee Off-RoadTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGTJ, YJ & LJ Drop Down Tail Gate Conversion Kit

Unread 04-15-2011, 02:04 PM   #136
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

What do you do in the navy? I just got out of the marines in oct. we did a deployment with the navy on a meu i was on the uss ashland got us some pirates while we were out near samolia, then had the uss nassau and uss mesa verde with us, but yeah it would be pretty cool, i'm here in mechanicsburg, yesterday i saw a few lifted wranglers while i was out drivin around. I wonder if they're on the forum.

90_Wrangler_717 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2011, 04:06 PM   #137
APEDZ04LJ
2004 LJ Wrangler 

I might be able to head out that way, ive never been there and dont wanna get lost or get to close to 2x4 nail lady
APEDZ04LJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2011, 04:28 PM   #138
Apollo21
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90_Wrangler_717 View Post
What do you do in the navy? I just got out of the marines in oct. we did a deployment with the navy on a meu i was on the uss ashland got us some pirates while we were out near samolia, then had the uss nassau and uss mesa verde with us, but yeah it would be pretty cool, i'm here in mechanicsburg, yesterday i saw a few lifted wranglers while i was out drivin around. I wonder if they're on the forum.
I'm USMS (Merchant Marines) I'm at the Academy right now but i just got back from 4 months at sea. We're the ones who keep getting attacked by the pirates because 90% of the ships we are on can't carry weapons. Though when they make a mistake and attack that other 10% we get to use the bridge wing M2s
Midshipmen Patrick 1/C USMMA DD: 2004 Golf GLS TDI 43mpg and 2002 Overland: Zone 4in, 32in Treadwright MTRs, IRO upper CAs, lift gate light mod, Alpine/Polk speakers, and power inverter with USB in dash mod, CB, custom rear swing out tire carrier Build thread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/apollo21-build-thread-902929/[/url] SOLD
Apollo21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2011, 04:48 PM   #139
04_Sahara_Man
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Ma Deuce Ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka-ka mmmmmm .50 AP rounds

In Pennsylvania, fun is illegal
Xbox live GT - TheExecutive00
Tama, Paiste, DW, Zildjian, Vic Firth....yes I go boom boom!
04_Sahara_Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2011, 05:35 PM   #140
APEDZ04LJ
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Pirate huntin mmm my favorite!
Unread 04-15-2011, 05:38 PM   #141
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

haha yeah when we brought the injured pirates aboard they said they thought we were a merchant ship, one of the navy guys was like are you serious you don't see u.s. navy in big white letters on the side. but that's awesome you'll have some fun with it, i didn't really like the whole sea thing, i liked the action on the ground, and yeah man the momma duece is a lot of fun to shoot, i've shot pretty much every weapon system it's up there in one of my favs, but the tank main gun that's a site to see. but even if we don't head out to the trail we should meet up some where and just hang out and what not, not like a ricer gathering, or kinda. wait till the weather gets better tho i know were suppose to get like a weeks worth of rain sometime this week
Unread 04-15-2011, 05:40 PM   #142
Apollo21
2002 WJ 

We'll i'll be honest if it's not by myself i should be down for trails the day before easter.
Midshipmen Patrick 1/C USMMA DD: 2004 Golf GLS TDI 43mpg and 2002 Overland: Zone 4in, 32in Treadwright MTRs, IRO upper CAs, lift gate light mod, Alpine/Polk speakers, and power inverter with USB in dash mod, CB, custom rear swing out tire carrier Build thread [url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/apollo21-build-thread-902929/[/url] SOLD
Unread 04-15-2011, 05:43 PM   #143
akordboy
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Man, that 50 cal looks like fun to shoot....I'm jealous.
akordboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-15-2011, 09:23 PM   #144
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

I'll head out there with you, as long as it's not next sunday i'm heading out to my buddies in jersey to go surfing, but I was talking to my friend earlier he lives out in lancaster he said they're are lots of trails that him and his friends go riding out behind his house anything from just trail riding to wheeling, he just said that there's one big mud hole that we would need a snorkle and a winch/tow straps for. He told me his buddy has a truck with a 12 in lift and the water went up to his front bumper and showed me on my jeep that it's a lil above the hood so hopefully we could avoid that, so to some of the people i've talked to on here just pm with your number and we can go check it out anytime. could be a spot that we could enjoy on any daily basis, i'll check it out when we tow my dsm to his house and get some pics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo21 View Post
We'll i'll be honest if it's not by myself i should be down for trails the day before easter.
Unread 04-15-2011, 09:28 PM   #145
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

lol yeah man it's so much fun to shoot, hella loud tho especially when we were iraq firing in the city, made my ears ring, the barrett .50 cal is a bad beast to

Quote:
Originally Posted by akordboy View Post
Man, that 50 cal looks like fun to shoot....I'm jealous.
Unread 04-16-2011, 01:06 PM   #146
Apollo21
2002 WJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 90_Wrangler_717 View Post
I'll head out there with you, as long as it's not next sunday i'm heading out to my buddies in jersey to go surfing, but I was talking to my friend earlier he lives out in lancaster he said they're are lots of trails that him and his friends go riding out behind his house anything from just trail riding to wheeling, he just said that there's one big mud hole that we would need a snorkle and a winch/tow straps for. He told me his buddy has a truck with a 12 in lift and the water went up to his front bumper and showed me on my jeep that it's a lil above the hood so hopefully we could avoid that, so to some of the people i've talked to on here just pm with your number and we can go check it out anytime. could be a spot that we could enjoy on any daily basis, i'll check it out when we tow my dsm to his house and get some pics
Where do you surf in NJ? I go on LBI most summers
Unread 04-16-2011, 01:56 PM   #147
KevKaos
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Not trying to rally a big group or anything, but is anyone planning on being at the trail tomorrow? Trying to figure out if I can take the step daughter and her german friend.

[FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="5"][COLOR="Red"]RED JEEP CLUB # 621[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT]
It's not much, but check out my build thread;
[url]http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/kevkaoss-05-red-rubicon-build-thread-1170741/[/url]
[QUOTE=krashnpa;12397572] I know kev was riding his tank skid and belly pretty good on some of the blacks up at RC, but he doesn't back down from the line either.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=squazz;13612008]so I use my original nuts?[/QUOTE]

You should, in no way, take any of this personally. It's just business. So to recap, I come in peace, I mean you no harm, and you all will die. Gallaxhar out.
KevKaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-16-2011, 03:28 PM   #148
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

My friend has a beach house out in Belmar, so that's where were usually at. There's a few others will hit up like Jenks or forgive my spelling Manisquan? and some others but do not know what they call it. I use to do it all the time since i was 12, i traveled did comps had a few sponsors then did the military thing and i guess you can say im somewhat of a baby but there's no way in hell imma surf in the snow here, so spring and summer is all i got. kinda sucks cuz the best waves are in the winter. If you ever want to head out with us just let me know meet some cool guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apollo21 View Post
Where do you surf in NJ? I go on LBI most summers
Unread 04-16-2011, 05:21 PM   #149
APEDZ04LJ
2004 LJ Wrangler 

i usually just surf at sea isle, only cause my friend lives down there
Unread 04-16-2011, 09:21 PM   #150
WranglerAngel05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevKaos
Not trying to rally a big group or anything, but is anyone planning on being at the trail tomorrow? Trying to figure out if I can take the step daughter and her german friend.
I was supposed to go with another non-JF group today...obviously that didn't happen... (*gasp* Someone other than a JF member knew about this trail?!

Tomorrow would have been a great day to go...hope you found some takers!

[CENTER][COLOR="Plum"][I]Sweet Tea, men in Wrangler jeans, Trans Am's, sitting in the sand, Jeeps, mud, diesel trucks, hot summer days, bluegrass music, picnics, flip flops, and bubble gum...
[B]Who says life has to be any more complicated than this?[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][CENTER]"We roll the dice we, play like fools
We plead with time to change the rules
It's like a hurricane is coming our way
We've all been warned but we still chose to stay" ~ Needtobreathe[/CENTER][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[URL="http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com"][B][SIZE="4"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="YellowGreen"][CENTER]http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/URL]
WranglerAngel05 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.