New to Jeeps and Need a Mechanic in the Lehigh Valley - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > New to Jeeps and Need a Mechanic in the Lehigh Valley

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!

Unread 02-25-2013, 07:12 AM   #1
TheMagichatter

Xj New to Jeeps and Need a Mechanic in the Lehigh Valley

I just purchased a 2001 Cherokee Sport with 54k original miles and am in need of an inspection and an overall check of the Jeep.

I'm new to Jeeps, so I don't know what I should be looking for. The Jeep itself is very clean.

I did find that there is a evap leak code which I need to resolve. Also, the rear dome light, and the lights under the dash will randomly turn on and off when I hit bumps in the road. Kind of annoying and hoping it doesn't lead to some sort of batter drain.

I swore up and down that this would be a great purchase and the GF was skeptical. There's no way I can give in and admit that I was wrong!

Help a new Jeeper out!

TheMagichatter is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.