NEPA Trails!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > NEPA Trails!!

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-06-2011, 09:41 AM   #1
07BlackOps
2007 JK Wrangler 

NEPA Trails!!

I know someone posted about trails at montage mountain, but where at montage mountain are they, and what sort of setup would I need to get up those trails. Im currently running 2" spring lift, 265-75/16 Hankook Dynapro tires, can that get up those montage mountain trails or am I going to get stuck
!

07BlackOps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2011, 07:42 PM   #2
SaltyJeeper
2004 TJ Wrangler 

You would be fine with that set-up. Most stock jeeps, or the like, would be able to go almost anywhere. Goat Lady was done with a stock jeep on 31's, but after all the snow i am sure it has changed a bit. Carefull in the swamps, I have seen very built jeeps get eaten in there.

jeff
Hull #102
SaltyJeeper is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.