NCPA "beginner" looking for some place to play - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > NCPA "beginner" looking for some place to play

Ford Explorer 8.8 4340 Chromoly Axle Shaft Kit C Clip ElimStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 08-02-2011, 11:05 AM   #1
TRYoung
2007 JK Wrangler 

NCPA "beginner" looking for some place to play

Hi, all! Just picked up an '07 JK Unlimited Sahara. 18" wheels, not very aggressive tires. Looking for people to help me enjoy some off-roading, but at a beginner's level. My JK is stock, but of course it can handle some terrain. I did a little playing last night on some 4 wheeler trails around my home, and would really enjoy finding some other people to Wrangle with!

TRYoung is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2011, 05:25 AM   #2
TRYoung
2007 JK Wrangler 

Nobody in the NCPA region, eh?
TRYoung is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2011, 08:02 PM   #3
Spuznick242
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Not sure where your at. I'm mobile or I would look up the area. I'm from the poconos so if your in the area I wouldn't mind showing you some trails at all. I've been trying to get someone to show me some more trails but nothing so far but I know a few smaller and shorter, mainly easier trails in the area.
Unread 08-16-2011, 05:39 AM   #4
TRYoung
2007 JK Wrangler 

I'm a couple of hours away from you. I'm in Tioga County, but just barely. The Potter County line is literally 20 steps to the West of my front door. I'd enjoy getting down around your way one of these weekends.
Unread 08-16-2011, 08:00 AM   #5
Spuznick242
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Ahhh. I have friends in Potter County. I know where your at. If you ever make it down this way I could show you a few trails in the area. There's a mud hole or two that's pretty nice right off the roads, and a few trails that are all within 20 min drives that are easy enough for a stock JK to take but are long enough to take a few hours off roading.
Unread 06-29-2012, 04:22 PM   #6
phottomatt
2010 JK Wrangler 

I'm gonna be in Tioga in a couple weeks and will be looking for some trails, any info would be great, thanks.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.