Lehigh Valley wheelin spots? - Page 9 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Lehigh Valley wheelin spots?

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 05-06-2011, 09:49 AM   #121
APEDZ04LJ
2004 LJ Wrangler 

ill be at summit saturday at 1

APEDZ04LJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2011, 12:15 PM   #122
sikencide
1998 TJ Wrangler 

pm you # or something and i can send you a text and let you know for sure.
Unread 05-06-2011, 02:03 PM   #123
JPJEEP18
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'll be at the swap meet and Imma go with APEDZ and whoever else is gonna go to Summit afterwards.

It'd be cool to see who and how many people are going to either or both the swap meet and Summit, so post here if you're a definite. Then, PM your # to whoever is going. Its gonna be sweet, good times will be had by all
JPJEEP18 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-06-2011, 08:17 PM   #124
APEDZ04LJ
2004 LJ Wrangler 

Im def goin to both, may leave swap meet at 11 and stop at my house, then be at summit by one
APEDZ04LJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-07-2011, 10:00 AM   #125
sikencide
1998 TJ Wrangler 

sigh... cant make it.. our puppy has a vets appointment.. I did however get out of going to see my mother in law. Lack of gas and prices of it mean I am gonna find a small trail up my way for today. Once prices fall I can check out Summit Lawn.
Unread 05-07-2011, 07:26 PM   #126
jbarrett
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hey Guys,

Also in Lehigh Valley and looking for some guys to chill with, learn about my TJ, and go do some wheelin'. Feel free to PM me if you're looking for a tag-along. I'm only stock... well, actualyl less than stock given all the issues I have haha.
jbarrett is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-10-2011, 10:53 AM   #127
ctrim78
1986 CJ7 

Looking for some guys in the LV here as well. Jeep should be done soon so I'll be ready to roll.
ctrim78 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-10-2011, 12:07 PM   #128
T3hRustyWalnut
1979 CJ7 

I'm right next to LV Airport. I need to weld up my busted exhaust. After that I will be willing to wheel anywhere.
Unread 05-13-2011, 01:35 PM   #129
mylightsrsquare
1988 YJ Wrangler 

anyone know any spots near easton?
Unread 05-19-2011, 03:32 PM   #130
01CHEEKEE
2004 KJ Liberty 

None that I know of in Easton, head up 33 to wind gap (8th street)

Me n wifey hit up summit lawn, it's decent after all this rain if anyone's looking for some mud. Another way to get up there, don't think anyone covered it yet, is to get off at summit lawn, turn right like normal. Instead of making that first right onto lanze rd, stay on rock road until it runs out completely. You'll come to something like a pitchfork. Left and right are driveways w/ no trespassing signs, middle looks like a driveway but it leads back to a trail. If u take that down the trail sorta goes to the right, before that is like a hump to the left and you'll see the powerlines, that way is one mud pit to play in. If u follow the trail to the right that will descend to the 3 big mudpits you end up @ if you woulda taken lanze rd.

If you don't drive like an *******, make a lot of noise, or leave trash all around I can't see it being a problem. I've never heard of anyone having any problems, but at the same time I cannot attest to legality of any of these lands, tread lightly.
01CHEEKEE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2011, 04:29 PM   #131
steve&2jc's
2007 JK Wrangler 

Only go in to summit lawn on the lower end. I was asked to leave when I went in through the top side. The owners at the lower entrance have no problem as long as people aren't tearing it up in there.
steve&2jc's is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-19-2011, 06:02 PM   #132
T3hRustyWalnut
1979 CJ7 

So when would we be able to get some people to hit up summit lawn? I finally got my stuff fixed up. I have been to 8th Street in Wind Gap, but only after they closed off the pipelines with huge rock piles. I heard it used to have good trails before that.
Unread 05-19-2011, 06:44 PM   #133
01CHEEKEE
2004 KJ Liberty 

8th street is meh, I wasn't a fan really...kinda just up n down w/ potholes filled w/ water. And a couple trails here n there that offshoot. There were a couple decent length trails just no real mud or rocks, that I saw at least
01CHEEKEE is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2011, 04:02 PM   #134
T.O.P. Jeep
1991 YJ Wrangler 

I just discovered this section on the forum! I have no one to go wheeling with but would love to go anywhere with light to medium trails. someone please PM me if they know of any legal spots to go in the LHV or farther west towards reading.

Mark
1991 Jeep Wrangler Sahara Edition YJ, 4.0L Inline 6, 5 speed. 31" BFG All-Terrain Tires on Stock Wheels. KC Day Lighter 155w Driving Lights, Push Bar, Speaker Bar, Centrapod Speaker Box. Banks Power Pack Exhaust, ammo box center console, hardtop and soft top.
T.O.P. Jeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-27-2011, 09:12 PM   #135
T3hRustyWalnut
1979 CJ7 

We all should meet up and wheel together one day.

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.