Lehigh Valley wheelin spots? - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Lehigh Valley wheelin spots?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 03-21-2011, 11:54 AM   #61
SensesFail

I was just out at the summit place this past weekend. Went down the trail that goes straight from the mud pits, not too bad just rocky. Came to a place with a fire pit and stuff but couldnt go any further then that. Next time I'll check out that left trail. If anyone would like to join me going up there let me know.

SensesFail is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-22-2011, 11:52 AM   #62
WhyJayPA
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Me and a buddy both go to Kutztown University so were fairly local. We both have yj's and are definitely interested in checking out summit lawn. We just recently drove through reading anthracite land (no offroading, just passing through) and it looks like some awesome wheeling land.

Money makes the world go round and my Jeep drains my bank account down
Unread 03-22-2011, 02:23 PM   #63
Spokes
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SensesFail View Post
I was just out at the summit place this past weekend. Went down the trail that goes straight from the mud pits, not too bad just rocky. Came to a place with a fire pit and stuff but couldnt go any further then that. Next time I'll check out that left trail. If anyone would like to join me going up there let me know.
where is summit lawn???

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhyJayPA View Post
Me and a buddy both go to Kutztown University so were fairly local. We both have yj's and are definitely interested in checking out summit lawn. We just recently drove through reading anthracite land (no offroading, just passing through) and it looks like some awesome wheeling land.

Money makes the world go round and my Jeep drains my bank account down
im in bethlehem if u guys wnana go explore any spots u know let me know!! i was at RAC a couple weeks ago its fun.

Red 00 XJ 4.5" and 33 km2's with other goodies
Build -->http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...hread-1280981/
"Lima bean" 91 XJ 4.0, 5spd, 235 Duratracs
Quote:
Originally Posted by hussler737 View Post
because anyone can drive a wrangler
Spokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2011, 09:47 PM   #64
SensesFail

summit lawn is right off 78 east just past the lehigh street exit, and the access road to the powerlines is literally like 1/4 of a mile off 78. My number is 540-292-6634 (call/text) I'd be happy to go up there with any/all of you cuz the left trail does look like a pretty formidable rock climb, but I'd definitely like to know where it goes.
Unread 03-24-2011, 12:01 AM   #65
WhyJayPA
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Sounds good. Maybe in the next week or two I'll head to RAC or Summit Lawn. Anyone wanna get in on this? I'd like to set something up for RAC with a few local people. Let me know. PM or email lshee778@live.kutztown.edu.
Unread 03-27-2011, 06:55 PM   #66
01CHEEKEE
2004 KJ Liberty 

Quote:
summit lawn is right off 78 east just past the lehigh street exit, and the access road to the powerlines is literally like 1/4 of a mile off 78. My number is 540-292-6634 (call/text) I'd be happy to go up there with any/all of you cuz the left trail does look like a pretty formidable rock climb, but I'd definitely like to know where it goes.

left hill isn't that bad, just really rocky...make sure to pick a good line and you'll be fine...used to take my xj (3" lift on 30's) up it...it goes up to another mud hole and then the lane is blocked off for the powerlines...but there is another entrance/exit up there though...
01CHEEKEE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2011, 11:55 AM   #67
Spokes
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
ok cool good to know! might go check it out one day this week!

Quote:
Unread 03-29-2011, 07:19 AM   #68
T3hRustyWalnut
1979 CJ7 

I've known of this place for awhile but never been there. I wouldn't mind checking it out.
Unread 03-29-2011, 07:35 AM   #69
SensesFail

spokes hit me up when you wanna head out there
Unread 03-30-2011, 07:13 PM   #70
03tjjokester
2003 TJ Wrangler 

I'm in Martins creek pa and would like to find some new spot
03tjjokester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-29-2011, 12:05 PM   #71
MVRubicon777
2004 TJ Wrangler 

This is fantastic. I'm always looking for change of pace spots in the area (I'm near Reading) and willing to travel a little to find mud (aside from Rausch Creek). I'll definitely be checking this out in the future. Keep me posted.

'04 TJ Rubicon
Khaki Jeep Club Member
Rubicon Owners Club
Keystone State Jeep Owners Club
Blue Mountain Jeep Alliance
Jeeperz4WD
Limitless Offroad
Grass Roots Jeep Club

[CENTER] l____l
OlllllllO
[ ]=O=[ ][/CENTER]

"I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks. I was happy in the midst of dangers and inconveniences." - Daniel Boone
MVRubicon777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2011, 11:07 AM   #72
sikencide
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Hey next time someone is planning ot head to Summit send me a PM or something I'de love to check it out.
Unread 05-02-2011, 12:08 PM   #73
MVRubicon777
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by sikencide View Post
Hey next time someone is planning ot head to Summit send me a PM or something I'de love to check it out.
Bump that! Likewise, I'm interested in checking this out as well.

'04 TJ Rubicon
Khaki Jeep Club Member
Rubicon Owners Club
Keystone State Jeep Owners Club
Blue Mountain Jeep Alliance
Jeeperz4WD
Limitless Offroad
Grass Roots Jeep Club

[CENTER] l____l
OlllllllO
[ ]=O=[ ][/CENTER]

"I have never been lost, but I will admit to being confused for several weeks. I was happy in the midst of dangers and inconveniences." - Daniel Boone
MVRubicon777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2011, 08:17 PM   #74
Spokes
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
anyone know like the exact enterance? or an address so i can find it on my GPS lol i wanna go check it out tomrrow. if anyone wants to tag alone shoot me a PM

Quote:
Unread 05-02-2011, 10:02 PM   #75
APEDZ04LJ
2004 LJ Wrangler 

depending on what time tomorow i can go, im not working all day
APEDZ04LJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.