Lehigh Valley Spots Pt.2/Allentown PA - Page 6 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Lehigh Valley Spots Pt.2/Allentown PA

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineAdvance Adapters SYE KitsCustom Axle Work at CCOR

Unread 02-17-2012, 12:08 PM   #76
Sacred_Asylum
1995 YJ Wrangler 

only 125 all said and done yeah i always called it the powerlines but its right were fireman-bob explained from 248 turn onto 873(towards slatington) make the right onto mountain road then turn right onto northloop turn right onto ashfield rd that then turns into blue mountain road and that goes over the mountain theres just a turn off into the woods/powerlines if you stay on the road it takes you too 895 i think (I tell you this at own risk)

my ticket location says..... on blue mountain rd 1493 feet south of high arc ln

Sacred_Asylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2012, 12:52 PM   #77
fireman-bob
1990 YJ Wrangler 

wow that blows everytime i go up there i have never seen anyone. i went up there the other week to seafoam my jeep because i didnt want to smoke out my neighbors. Sacred_Asylum we should meet up sometime and wheel i see you driving around town all the time.
fireman-bob is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2012, 01:07 PM   #78
Sacred_Asylum
1995 YJ Wrangler 

i always see your blue jeep hah and i ussually go offroading with a green ranger(chrome rollbar) im more weary about going every since i was caught.
Sacred_Asylum is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2012, 03:58 PM   #79
Kodiak17
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Id be skiddish about i too haha

My build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/thor-dd-weekend-warrior-1348534/
Kodiak17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2012, 10:57 PM   #80
nothingsacred
2004 TJ Wrangler 

If anyone would be interested in meeting up next sunday I would like to meet some people from the area to go offroading with.
nothingsacred is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.