Lehigh Valley Spots Pt.2/Allentown PA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Lehigh Valley Spots Pt.2/Allentown PA

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft topsUp to $75 Cash Back on Your ARB Fridge Freezer Purchase

Unread 01-23-2010, 06:35 PM   #1
andyroos
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Lehigh Valley Spots Pt.2/Allentown PA

This was worth the 25 bucks - give it a try!!!

Home Page

Here is the deal with this land. I was there today. It has potential!!! It is not a hard core wheelin destination, but it is close and it is cheap. They are asking for a 25 dollar donation to use the land for 1 month.(no early termination fee ) This includes quads, bikes, and/or jeeps. There are lots of rocks and hill climbs just not many trails as of yet. Although the land owner has all the equipment needed to make some really good trails. They need people to get involved and use the land so the owner has capital to get some trails built and keep the land open. The plan is to develope the land and open a "club" that will include a pistol range and events .This place could work as a change of pace to RC but at 60 acres it is small.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Andy

andyroos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-23-2010, 06:55 PM   #2
rmb2485
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Any pictures from your trip there today?
rmb2485 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-24-2010, 09:27 PM   #3
Reds82
1994 XJ Cherokee 

Ive been watching to see more of this place
Reds82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2010, 05:19 PM   #4
andyroos
1992 YJ Wrangler 

We didn't shoot any pics. If you want to follow a thread there is one over on BMJA. If you want this to be a destination in the lehigh valley go out there, pay the 25 bucks, and decide if you want to get behind this guy.

If he can pull it together and get through any red tape it will be great.

Because its close he has my interest and any time I can volunteer.

Whats the worst that can happen - you lose 25.00 - right?
Unread 01-25-2010, 06:42 PM   #5
andyroos
1992 YJ Wrangler 

New information sent today

Hi, Some Concerns Were Made Of How To Attracted More Friends.
More Parking.

As Of Mid Day Tuesday I Will Have Added 35%-40% To The Parking Area. As Well As Made A Pull Through Spots For Large trailers Pulling Rock Crawlers.
Clear Under brush For Rock Crawlers.

Mark Property Lines More Clearly.

Things I Will be Working on But May Not Have Complete By Sat The 30th.
More Trails For AT V's (Your Welcome to Come Explore And Make More Customized Trails.)

Port o Pot. (Need Funds First)

But we Started Somewhere And Are Moving Towards Better Everyday.

Pass It on.
Tell You Friends Co Workers.
Post It On Websites.

I Will Email Posters If You Have Places You Want To Hang them Up.
Also Ther Is Now 97 Sigle's/ Families onMy Email List. If Everone Comes And Joins That HAs Not We Will Be Good To move Forward With the Payments And The ProcessOf The red Tape.
Lets Get This Done Together!!
Thank you.

--
Craig W. Fenoff II
FBMC

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PLEASE NOTE: The information contained in this electronic message is privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by telephone at (610) 378-0101, and delete the message from your system. Thank you.

2010 Microsoft Privacy Terms of use Account Feedback
Unread 01-25-2010, 06:58 PM   #6
andyroos
1992 YJ Wrangler 

Somebody shot some youtube - here it is

YouTube - lotusking2006's Channel
Unread 01-25-2010, 07:14 PM   #7
rmb2485
2004 TJ Wrangler 

The fact that the dude can't put together a sentence in proper English doesn't exactly make me want to give him $360 a year. Do you know the guy personally? And where exactly is the place?
Unread 01-26-2010, 04:03 AM   #8
andyroos
1992 YJ Wrangler 

see first post for location and web site.
i do not know him and do not have a comment on his typing skills.
i am just a guy with a hobbie/interest (i assume same as others on this site)

thanks for your interest.
Unread 01-26-2010, 06:08 AM   #9
rmb2485
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroos View Post
see first post for location and web site.
i do not know him and do not have a comment on his typing skills.
i am just a guy with a hobbie/interest (i assume same as others on this site)

thanks for your interest.
Unless I'm blind, neither the website or any of the posts in this thread actually give an address or location for the place.

My comment about his "typing skills" wasn't meant as an attack on him or you. I was just commenting that if you read the website and the membership form it sure doesn't seem like much care was put into writing them. And my point was that that doesn't make for a very good first impression and puts a big question mark in my mind regarding the credibility of the whole situation.

I'd LOVE to have a local, legal wheeling spot where I could pay a monthly fee and head up for a few hours whenever I have some free time and I'd certainly volunteer my time and resources to help make it happen. My only problem is the lack of information regarding this place, and since you've been there I was just hoping to find out a little more about it from you.
Unread 01-27-2010, 10:10 AM   #10
GGD87
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Very interested in this place, I'll be keeping an eye on this thread and the website.

-Eric
Unread 01-27-2010, 01:53 PM   #11
JEEP_GREEN_4DR
2009 JK Wrangler 

The phishing emails I get from "Nigerian royalty" are written more clearly than that mess. I'm all for new wheeling spots, and some people ain't into the written word and all, but D@MN! Make it legible
JEEP_GREEN_4DR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2010, 05:28 PM   #12
Fenoff
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Hi, I Am Fenoff And Heres The Scoop!

Hi, Heres The Scoop.
My Families 60 Year Old Small Bizz Become Under Attack by The DEp And MSHA Depts Of The GOV.
We Could Not Afford As A Small Bizz To Do All The Extra ? Replacment Of Equipment They Required.
So We Had Two Choices Close Or Be Fined By Them And Never Keep 50% Of Our Pay Again.
After 1 1/2 Year Of Scrambling To Make It Work Under The Rules We Predated By 23 years. We Closed.
Yes I Had No Choice But To File Bankruptcy.
My Home Was Under Forclosere But I Made An Agrement To Give Myself Time To get This Club Up And Running.

Jus Trying To Take Care Of My FAmily.
I Only take Monthly Donations Right Now. As The Red Tape From the Township Prevents A Club With Out The Hertals You Expcet.
If People Get Into tThis And Have Fun like Everyone Did This Past Sat. They WillCome Back Every Month As They ASaid They Are.
Enough join. We Can Stay. More Join And I CAn Get The Club Open Faster And Imporve With the Pistol Range Drag Strip Race Track And Camp Sites.

But We HAd To Start Somewhere So We Did. As For The 68 Acres. The Two Jeeps Here this Wekend Went Out For 2.5 Hours CAme Ate Some Hott Dogs And Then Went Out For Another 2 Hours.
They Told Me that The Rock Fields Would bve good For Compititions As They Are Extrem. Was A Quarry For A Reson!

So Please Come Check it Out. If You Do not Like It It Only Was 25 Bucks. 55 For A Family Of three Or More Same House Hold. But I think You Will like It. And Again I HAve A Vision. I Was A Bzzman For 18 Year Like My Father And Grandfather Before Me. We Were Doing Right By Customers Or We Would Not Have Been Around 60 Years. Till Uncle Same Stepped in then We Got Killed. No Problem For 58 years Till Some One Saw The Whole On the Nountain And Start A Chain Of Events. Not That We Were Hidng. One Of Th efirst Quarries To have A Website. On Topo Maps A WellAs App Trail Maps.they Use A Spring on our property.

Sat At 10:00 Am Membership Drive.
Waviers Are On Site With Notary 10-12 Or Email Me And I'll Send Them. the Ones On the Website Fenoffsbluemtclub.com Are Not What Is Needed AtThis Time. i think i Removed The Link So They Should Not Download. Email me For them If You Coming When The Notary Is Not Here.
Thank You All.

Please Pass It Around. Home Page

As For grammer And Typing. yeah I Suck. Comes From Hold Phematic Air Srills For 18+years. And I Am A Family Man My Daughter Is On My lap Most of the Time.Sorry!

My Home Is Loccated At The Site. i Do Not Want Strangers Showing Up With Out Contacting Myself First. that Is Why No Address On Our Site. Phone Number Was Up But Started getting Prank Calls At 2 AM.
So Again i'llSend it After You Conact Me.

Just A Hard Working Man Trying To Do The Best When Economey Sucks And The Gov Stops You At Every Turn. Is freedom Not Great? Are We Still Free?
Fenoff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-30-2010, 06:07 PM   #13
andyroos
1992 YJ Wrangler 

I was out at Fennoff's again today with a few senior guys (and i don't mean in terms of age) from Blue Mountain Jeep Aliance. If you want to learn more about this property and other opinions follow thread here -

BMJA Message Forums :: View topic - Found this on craiglist

Lets ralley around this guy and get this property ready for the nice weather. Its in our back yard!!!
Unread 02-01-2010, 09:20 PM   #14
CheapJeep88
2000 WJ 

Im going there saturday if everything works out, a couple of buddies of mine and myself are going to be going there for the first time. If your interested and going/ meeting up shoot me an email my email is Sferr123@live.kutztown.edu ill then supply you my cell number..

Sean
Total invested into jeep including jeep = $850.00
my build thread http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f177/...thread-909583/
CheapJeep88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2010, 07:48 PM   #15
TheShortBus
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheapJeep88 View Post
Im going there saturday if everything works out, a couple of buddies of mine and myself are going to be going there for the first time.
How was it?
TheShortBus is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.