Lancaster County Jeepers - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Lancaster County Jeepers

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsWant to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under

Unread 11-10-2011, 11:09 AM   #106
Jeepin_Dad
I Like TATAs
2007 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlethimble View Post
welcome PaXJ you've come to the right place. if you have facebook join us there we're located under lancaster county jeepers and friends. we have a trip to rausch creek for the friday after thanksgiving. some of us are going to the jeeps in the vineyard show this saturday as well.
Are you guys coming Saturday?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaXJ384 View Post
I will be busy hunting saturday. Or "hoping" as I call it. Thanks for the welcome! Might have to make that run up to RC. Anyone hitting Trails Rd this Sunday?
Welcome, If you are intersted in the Rausch trip PM me.

August 7, 8 & 9, 2015 at Rausch Creek Off-Road Park
Jeepin_Dad is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2011, 11:27 AM   #107
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Dad, if we make it it'll be later in the morning. I have an appt at 8 a.m. that I can't miss.
littlethimble is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-12-2011, 01:26 PM   #108
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

next sunday is our regular meeting day. this month we'll be meeting at down and dirty off road near reading. we'll be wrenching on an xj installing a big lift. we're hoping to have some mock ups of some logos. if you aren't on the facebook page and need the address for d n d please let me know. i have to find out the start time. looking forward to seeing everyone.
Unread 11-15-2011, 04:48 PM   #109
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

For those who want to wrench, we're planning on being the Down N Dirty at by 10 a.m. for those who just want to come for the meeting, please be at the shop at 2 p.m. Please let us know if you're wrenching or just meeting so we know how many to expect!!
Thanks.
Unread 11-29-2011, 04:54 AM   #110
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

And Ladies and Gentlemen here is our logo!!!
overall-bw-final.jpg  
Unread 11-29-2011, 04:55 AM   #111
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Our next meeting is Saturday December 17th. We will be doing a day trip to OCMD for the Festival Of lights. We'll be leaving in the morning, and spending the day in OCMD before driving back to PA after enjoying the Christmas Lights. More details to follow.
Unread 12-09-2011, 02:08 PM   #112
puggles

I'm down for a lanc. Co. club, but I just found this thread and will not be able to do OCMD on 17. I will follow post to see what happens
Unread 01-07-2012, 11:17 AM   #113
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Monthly meeting is next Sunday the 15th. Would you like to meet at our new apartment in Lancaster near Manor Shopping center? We are just off of Abbeyville Rd and 999. We can order in pizza or some other take out. Agenda is mostly to take the final vote on the logo stickers and see what everyone has planned for the winter and spring before Wheeling season kicks off again.
Unread 01-13-2012, 11:46 AM   #114
heepinforChrist
1996 XJ Cherokee 

hey guys can i join this mondo super cool mega awesome lancaster jeep club, or am i too turtley for your turtle club...................turtle, turtle
heepinforChrist is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-14-2012, 11:36 AM   #115
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Welcome Turtle you're more than welcome to join us. most of our activity happens on the facebook page. search lancaster county jeeps and friends and request membership.
Unread 01-23-2012, 07:58 PM   #116
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/210490965681922/ is the link to our facebook page. We are taking orders for stickers. Pricing is going to be either $1 or $2. We are also looking at getting t-shirts done. We need to know what color shirt, please vote on the Facebook page so we can get the quote together for shirts.
Unread 01-27-2012, 12:40 PM   #117
TanTJ04
2004 TJ Wrangler 

sent a request on facebook. I'm in!
2004 TJ X 5spd, 30-Aussie locker and Chromo'd, 44-lsd & disc brakes, 4" Currie lift, Anti-rock, 1.25" bl, UCF 1" skid & Lo-pro mount, AA SYE, JKS MML, ZJ V8 Tierod, JKS Trackbars, smittybuilt winch w/ synthetic line, Caravan fuel injectors, CAI, TB spacer, flowmaster 44 2.5", 35x12.50x15 km2, 7" fenders, uniden cb
TanTJ04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-20-2012, 05:35 AM   #118
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

had to recreate the group, if you were a member please rejoin. thanks!
Unread 04-20-2012, 05:37 AM   #119
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

here's the new link https://www.facebook.com/groups/293609860717817/

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.