Lancaster County Jeepers - Page 7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Lancaster County Jeepers

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 10-17-2011, 04:17 PM   #91
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 66wjr

$6 x 300 = $1800 too much cash outlay IMO
i apologize my math was reversed. it's $50 to purchase 300 stickers so the cost is about $0.17 each but we have to purchase 300. i apologize, my only excuse is i went to solanco!! lol.

littlethimble is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-17-2011, 04:48 PM   #92
ninjakid
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlethimble

i apologize my math was reversed. it's $50 to purchase 300 stickers so the cost is about $0.17 each but we have to purchase 300. i apologize, my only excuse is i went to solanco!! lol.
Aha I was wondering about that.
That is pretty cheap all things considering.
Probably be more professional than what I can do and a lot cheaper too.
We all make mistakes.
No worries.
Do we know how many people are in our club?
I'll contribute however much I have to.
Will we be splitting the stickers up or what?
What color will we be doing these in?
Can never ask to many questions! ;p
Unread 10-24-2011, 04:17 PM   #93
nathanninja
1991 YJ Wrangler 

A local Jeep club? I'm in! I'm about 1-2 hours from Lancaster, but it's closer than any Jeep clubs I've found around here. I'm desperately needing to get out wheeling soon, but my dying D35 is keeping me from doing anything drastic as my YJ is also my DD. Hoping to get an 8.8 swapped in here pretty soon, then I won't have to worry about it.
nathanninja is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-24-2011, 06:06 PM   #94
CBDelux
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Ok everyone. I am going to need some help working on my YJ. It was supposed to go to the Lancaster Votech, but that deal fell through, so I am going to have todo the work myself. I got the clutch and slave cylinder to put in, It needs some motor work done to it, and a new floor board on the driver side. I have all the parts, just need help doing the work. There i other work that needs done, but that is all the major work. If anyone can help me out let me know. Evening and weekends
Unread 10-24-2011, 06:36 PM   #95
ninjakid
1987 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBDelux
Ok everyone. I am going to need some help working on my YJ. It was supposed to go to the Lancaster Votech, but that deal fell through, so I am going to have todo the work myself. I got the clutch and slave cylinder to put in, It needs some motor work done to it, and a new floor board on the driver side. I have all the parts, just need help doing the work. There i other work that needs done, but that is all the major work. If anyone can help me out let me know. Evening and weekends
Hey Nathan! See you found us ;p

You got access to a welder?
We have one and if we could find some free time during a weekend (my brother has a lot of hockey on the weekends and my dads the coach) you might be able to bring it out to the airport and my dad could probably help with the timing and advance if that's still messed up plus we got plenty of tools.
I wish I could help more but work has to take priority right now.
The Kevlar reinforced part of the oil pan on the Mustang has cracked and we gotta pull the engine in it to send it to Roush.
Because of that I haven't even been able to work on my engine asides from ordering a mild cam.
This one guy once posted a link and ID used to access the chiltons database in the cj forum.
I have it somewhere so when I get home I'll post it.
I personally dislike chiltons stuff (too generic and the engine rebuilding book itself in the boring and honing description said to leave it to professionals and gave no info at all.) but the site does have plenty of info.
Everything you can find in any of the chiltons car books can be found there.
Hope all goes well.
Good luck.
Unread 10-24-2011, 06:48 PM   #96
CBDelux
1989 YJ Wrangler 

well problem with that is, its not legal to drive on the road yet, plus doesn't run the greatest yet either and the slave cylinder i shot. and No I dont have access to a welder either. well if you can help us out, I can help you out with anything as well. Been turning wrenches for about 15 yr
Unread 10-24-2011, 07:00 PM   #97
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathanninja View Post
A local Jeep club? I'm in! I'm about 1-2 hours from Lancaster, but it's closer than any Jeep clubs I've found around here. I'm desperately needing to get out wheeling soon, but my dying D35 is keeping me from doing anything drastic as my YJ is also my DD. Hoping to get an 8.8 swapped in here pretty soon, then I won't have to worry about it.
Welcome Nathan!! We're being surrounded by YJs oh no!! LOL Just kidding, I have a soft spot for the YJ, but my heart is firmly planted in the TJ.

We've got the facebook page as well so look us up over there if you haven't yet.
Unread 10-25-2011, 04:39 AM   #98
CBDelux
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome Nathan
Unread 10-28-2011, 10:42 AM   #99
blainsminigun

Hey guys, I'm newer to offroading and would love to join a club here in Lancaster, so far the only spot I go offroading is on a utility access road by power lines in delaware i found when I lived there. I have a DD '98 XJ 4.0, and would like to get to see what it can really do. In DE, I go by myself and I'd really like to get to meet ppl who enjoy offroading as much as I do, and really have some fun with it. So, would you have me in the club?
blainsminigun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-28-2011, 11:30 AM   #100
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by blainsminigun View Post
Hey guys, I'm newer to offroading and would love to join a club here in Lancaster, so far the only spot I go offroading is on a utility access road by power lines in delaware i found when I lived there. I have a DD '98 XJ 4.0, and would like to get to see what it can really do. In DE, I go by myself and I'd really like to get to meet ppl who enjoy offroading as much as I do, and really have some fun with it. So, would you have me in the club?
You live in LANCO and you have a Jeep? You're in bud!!
Welcome Blainsminigun! If you have facebook we have a group on there as well that is a little more active. Look us up Lancaster County Jeepers and Friends.
Unread 10-28-2011, 12:07 PM   #101
blainsminigun

Very cool! Alright I'll look it up and join! Thanks!
blainsminigun is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-31-2011, 05:47 PM   #102
CBDelux
1989 YJ Wrangler 

ok everyone, gonna get a wrenching party together for this weekend. I got shocks and a 2 in budget boost to put on the TJ. Anyone wanna help, let me know.
Unread 11-09-2011, 08:40 PM   #103
PaXJ384
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Hey what's up Lancaster Jeepers, I finally got a jeep. Looking for other people and placed to wheel with.
PaXJ384 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-09-2011, 08:50 PM   #104
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaXJ384
Hey what's up Lancaster Jeepers, I finally got a jeep. Looking for other people and placed to wheel with.
welcome PaXJ you've come to the right place. if you have facebook join us there we're located under lancaster county jeepers and friends. we have a trip to rausch creek for the friday after thanksgiving. some of us are going to the jeeps in the vineyard show this saturday as well.
Unread 11-10-2011, 09:19 AM   #105
PaXJ384
1999 XJ Cherokee 

I will be busy hunting saturday. Or "hoping" as I call it. Thanks for the welcome! Might have to make that run up to RC. Anyone hitting Trails Rd this Sunday?
PaXJ384 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.