Lancaster County Jeepers - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Lancaster County Jeepers

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!

Unread 10-09-2011, 04:28 PM   #61
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

I like this idea with Mudder or Rock Crawler Tires
I'll be posting a few others as I find them.

amish_buggy_gif.gif  
littlethimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2011, 04:38 PM   #62
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Here's something along the lines of what I'd love to see, minus the Flames of course
buggyflames.jpg  
Unread 10-09-2011, 06:09 PM   #63
flex235
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I totally dig the mudders! IMO Lancaster County Jeepers sounds good, not too corny or too over the top and people can actually take us seriously. I think a facebook page would be awesome and a good way to gain members. I actually have a connection as far as getting t-shirts and stickers made so I can get a quote done also just so we have options. Weekends work best for me as far as meetings and wrenching. Well I'm excited to get this started and meet everyone.
Unread 10-09-2011, 06:13 PM   #64
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flex235 View Post
I totally dig the mudders! IMO Lancaster County Jeepers sounds good, not too corny or too over the top and people can actually take us seriously. I think a facebook page would be awesome and a good way to gain members. I actually have a connection as far as getting t-shirts and stickers made so I can get a quote done also just so we have options. Weekends work best for me as far as meetings and wrenching. Well I'm excited to get this started and meet everyone.
Awesome Flex, one of the members on the Wrangler Forum also knows a guy so we'll see who can get us the best price to get started. I don't want to have to have a ton of out of pocket expense for us right away.
I linked the group as I have it now on Facebook in a previous post, feel free to request a membership and pass the link along to friends and family who have jeeps. We're open to anything carrying the Jeep Branding on it. (ok the old Willys didn't carry Jeep Branding but we love those too and they are very welcome)
Unread 10-09-2011, 06:22 PM   #65
flex235
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I don't have a pc cause I live and breath through my phone. Lol! Anyways I clicked on the link and it's sending me to FB but not to the page. So if I look it up do I just type in Lancaster County Jeepers?
Unread 10-09-2011, 06:26 PM   #66
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flex235
I don't have a pc cause I live and breath through my phone. Lol! Anyways I clicked on the link and it's sending me to FB but not to the page. So if I look it up do I just type in Lancaster County Jeepers?
yes if you search lanaster county jeepers you should find us. i spend more time on my ipod touch than my pc but for homework a pc or some sort of computer is a must.
Unread 10-09-2011, 06:36 PM   #67
flex235
2002 TJ Wrangler 

I tried looking it up but no luck. Is it possible to send me an invite? If so, my name is Felix G Mendez Sr and I'm leaning up against the front bumper of my maroon Tj in the profile pic.
Unread 10-09-2011, 07:00 PM   #68
flex235
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Ok I finally found it and sent a request.
Unread 10-10-2011, 04:40 AM   #69
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Just approved you Flex!! Thanks very much for joining.
Unread 10-12-2011, 03:22 AM   #70
krashnpa
1998 XJ Cherokee 

In like Sin
krashnpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2011, 03:51 AM   #71
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krashnpa
In like Sin
welcome Krash!! if you have facebook we have a group page there too called Lancaster County Jeepers and Friends please feel free to join us there too.
Unread 10-12-2011, 04:30 AM   #72
krashnpa
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlethimble View Post
welcome Krash!! if you have facebook we have a group page there too called Lancaster County Jeepers and Friends please feel free to join us there too.
Yep, found it, thanks - Ed
krashnpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-12-2011, 04:39 AM   #73
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by krashnpa View Post
Yep, found it, thanks - Ed
Ah, yes, added you last night. Welcome to the group!!
Unread 10-14-2011, 04:33 AM   #74
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

sounds like we are gonna have a real meeting at our house this sunday to hammer out the details of the group. Sunday between 12 and 1 o'clock at 1223 oregon hollow rd holtwood, not far from 272 at the Buck. at 1 we'll start the meeting. No alcohol unfortunately at our house. kids are welcome, our 6 year old will be with us. dogs are welcome too on a leash or tether. our dog is mouthy and a bit skittishy so he'll be inside in his crate. i'll have some snacky stuff if you can bring your own drinks. i have a fridge in the garage to keep things cool. please bring your own chairs or something to sit on. if it's nice out we'll sit outside, if it's yucky we'll gather in the garage. there is a turkey hill, dollar general and a grocery store right before you get to the turn to our house if you need anything. bring your ideas and if anyone has a laptop with art software please bring it along! thanks.
Unread 10-14-2011, 06:37 PM   #75
ninjakid

1987 YJ Wrangler 

Used to live in Lancaster when I was a kid.
My dad had a 86 cj7 he brought over from CA that he drove until it fell apart.
Now I have a 87 yj of my own and am rebuilding it.
I live in Chalfont and work with my dad MQS (the airport next to coatesville)
I might not be able to meet up with you guys much but permission to join?
Pity I missed all you guys at the tent sale, went with my mom in her Cherokee.
I'll visit the Facebook page when I get home.
And btw I have a boring bar, valve and valve seat grinder and a whole assortment of tools at the airport.
Not too shabby for a 18 year old ;p
So if you need a valve job I can help with that.
Finishing boring my block and am getting to the honing part but I am still getting used to that and am not quite at the point that I'd be comfortable doing stuff to other peoples blocks yet.
Also no promises yet but we have a vinyl cutter at work. Our current software is incapable of doing anything but words but I am looking into making custom jeep bumper stickers anyways so I might be able to do bumper stickers that say something like
"Lancaster County Jeepers"
And as a little interesting tidbit, if you have ever seen a old WWII Spitfire, Mustang or T-6 fly overhead those would be what my dad works on and I help with.
ninjakid is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.