Lancaster County Jeepers - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Lancaster County Jeepers

Save 15% in XT's Pre-Black Friday Event!FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 09-29-2011, 01:02 PM   #31
mcgr21
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlethimble

a couple of us are meeting at the wawa at Gap and traveling together. let me know i you'd like to join us.
What time?

Unread 09-29-2011, 01:03 PM   #32
mcgr21
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlethimble

a couple of us are meeting at the wawa at Gap and traveling together. let me know i you'd like to join us.
What time ?
Unread 09-29-2011, 01:28 PM   #33
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgr21 View Post
What time ?
7:30 am some of us are gonna have breakfast at the gap diner before hand probably meet at 630 for breakfast.
littlethimble is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-29-2011, 06:42 PM   #34
CBDelux
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Ok everyone, I am gonna need some help either this weekend or next weekend. We got new shocks and 2 inch spacers for Dawns TJ. I think I can do the shocks, but gonna need some help with the spacers. Although the shocks should be easy to do at the same time. so if nobody i doing anything either this weekend or next sunday, let either me or dawn know and see if we can have another get together of our new club.
Unread 09-29-2011, 07:04 PM   #35
mcgr21
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBDelux
Ok everyone, I am gonna need some help either this weekend or next weekend. We got new shocks and 2 inch spacers for Dawns TJ. I think I can do the shocks, but gonna need some help with the spacers. Although the shocks should be easy to do at the same time. so if nobody i doing anything either this weekend or next sunday, let either me or dawn know and see if we can have another get together of our new club.
What area are you guys located in? I live in Ephrata.
Unread 09-29-2011, 07:07 PM   #36
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

we're in Holtwood right off 272.
Unread 09-29-2011, 07:54 PM   #37
Jeepin_Dad
I Like TATAs
2007 JK Wrangler 

I'd help but have a couple projects on mine I have to get done this weekend and I'm out of town the following.
Unread 09-30-2011, 05:47 AM   #38
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepin_Dad View Post
I'd help but have a couple projects on mine I have to get done this weekend and I'm out of town the following.
Not a problem Dad, we appreciated your help last weekend with the U Joints.
Have a great day!!
Unread 10-03-2011, 08:48 PM   #39
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

anyone going to qtec with us on saturday 730 am at the Wawa in Gap at the corner of 41 and 30. i'll have my cargo rack on the back of Blue if anyone needs something large carted back to lancaster from the sale. it holds up to 500 pounds
Unread 10-04-2011, 11:37 PM   #40
rightjab
1995 YJ Wrangler 

I'm going to try and meet everyone at the wawa if you don't mind... 730 is crazy early for a Sat, but it beats getting up for work...
rightjab is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-05-2011, 04:54 AM   #41
CBDelux
1989 YJ Wrangler 

We dont mind at all rightjab. you are right 730 is crazy. but if you want to get there early for good parts and parking, then you gotta get up early. should be a fun day and well worth getting up early for
Unread 10-05-2011, 05:41 AM   #42
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rightjab
I'm going to try and meet everyone at the wawa if you don't mind... 730 is crazy early for a Sat, but it beats getting up for work...
you're more than welcome Rightjab. the sale will probably have a huge turn out and if you want the best selection gotta get there early. there is a show and shine as well as other activities so it sounds like alot of fun. looking forward to meeting everyone
Unread 10-05-2011, 09:16 PM   #43
flex235
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Hey all, I'm new to offroading and would love to join a club here in Lancaster. I thought of joining PA Jeeps in york but rather join a club close to home.
Unread 10-06-2011, 05:03 AM   #44
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by flex235
Hey all, I'm new to offroading and would love to join a club here in Lancaster. I thought of joining PA Jeeps in york but rather join a club close to home.
welcome Flex235 glad to have you. If you're interested we have a caravan of jeeps going to quadratec's tent sale this saturday. we are meeting at the Wawa in Gap at the corner of Rt 30 and 41 at 730 am to go to West Chester. let us know if you'd like to join us.
Unread 10-06-2011, 05:20 AM   #45
CBDelux
1989 YJ Wrangler 

Welcome to the club flex235

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.