Just moved to hanover, now what? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Just moved to hanover, now what?

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~Advance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 08-15-2012, 06:47 AM   #16
TanTJ04
2004 TJ Wrangler 

There is wheeling spots up in Treverton and Mt Carmel PA up US81 bout 1/2 hr above rausch but its private and free. You need to go along with someone who knows the area though. We should be going up again soon, Ill let you know when if you like.

2004 TJ X 5spd, 30-Aussie locker and Chromo'd, 44-lsd & disc brakes, 4" Currie lift, Anti-rock, 1.25" bl, UCF 1" skid & Lo-pro mount, AA SYE, JKS MML, ZJ V8 Tierod, JKS Trackbars, smittybuilt winch w/ synthetic line, Caravan fuel injectors, CAI, TB spacer, flowmaster 44 2.5", 35x12.50x15 km2, 7" fenders, uniden cb
TanTJ04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2012, 07:59 AM   #17
jeepmt
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squazz View Post
Kris how bout a pic of your JK maybe I have seen it around
not the best picture, but here's what she looks like this morning, mt zion will install the lift the 19th or 20th
mms_picture-1-.jpg   mms_picture-2-.jpg  
jeepmt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-15-2012, 10:27 AM   #18
Showtime3492
2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squazz View Post
interested in this info I am

wait a minute im in hanover O-o

I can valge for showtime's work he has helped me out tremendously
Thanks squazz lol. I mean Hanover as a whole the wheeling scene doesn't have a whole lot of hot spots.

2000 XJ--- 4.6 stroker. Saved from the grave- everything swapped or modded. I hate this thing :)
Showtime3492 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-18-2012, 12:51 PM   #19
ExpeditionXJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepmt View Post
mj sounds cool, what came with it?
Red shortbed MJ with new RE 3.5" lift and 31" BFG AT's. Color matched cap.

Nice rig.. needs a touch of cleanup.
ExpeditionXJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-25-2012, 06:19 PM   #20
zifoid
2007 JK Wrangler 

Hey guys I'm located in Hanover as well. I'm definetly lookin to make it to Rausch creek or another place hopefully weekend after labor day. My buddy has a stock xterra and I have a jk unlimited and we want to get out on some trails. So if anybody is interested lets get a ride planned.
zifoid is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-24-2012, 06:44 PM   #21
baldygo
1996 ZJ 

Wilkes-Barre - and not much going on, we go to bear creek sometimes
and some mud holes by the river but haven't been out as much as i wanted to be this summer
baldygo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 10-01-2012, 08:05 PM   #22
unlimited06
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepmt View Post
Hey thanks for the invite, gonna get the lift on first before i go out wheelin', liked your build, check with me next month
Hey now, Headed up to Rausch again on Saturday the 13th with a few jeeps from my area if you wanna' head out. SOrry for the short notice but I just remembered about you. I'm not on the forum a whole lot these days.

Lemme know.
Unread 10-06-2012, 05:37 PM   #23
jeepmt
2008 JK Wrangler 

were actually having family from Indiana and Colorado come down next weekend, send me a message when your wheelin' next. I was at rausch the 29th, mostly did greens and blues, but the jeep didnt do bad at all

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.