junkyards???!?!?!?! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > junkyards???!?!?!?!

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-31-2010, 07:56 PM   #1
heepinforChrist
1996 XJ Cherokee 

junkyards???!?!?!?!

hey sorry to put this in the wrong spot but i am lookin for a good part yard near lancaster pa any ideas willing to drive a bit for a good deal

heepinforChrist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-01-2010, 08:56 AM   #2
Mugzz819
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Since you have a cherokee and not a wrangler, depending on the parts you're looking for and how many you need, I would think about Harry's U-pull it. The one in Hazleton has upwards of like 10,000 vehicles I think and we saw a ton of cherokees. The other ones also had a decent amount of cherokees. Sadly, we needed wrangler parts lol. Just search Harry's U-Pull It in Hazleton, PA.
Mugzz819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-16-2010, 09:04 PM   #3
GatorDeve86
1992 YJ Wrangler 

EZ Pull up near Cabela's off of 78
google joe's used auto parts joe's is one side and other side is u pull stuff....
good prices and the place is huge
RIP 96 ZJ
GatorDeve86 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.