Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

JF bucks Co. Meet n Greet ..thurs.14th

2K views 16 replies 5 participants last post by  steves99wj 
#1 ·
Tgi fridays oxford valley 6:30/7:00 pm see "bucks county please stand up" thread to rsvp or rsvp here .....or just show up ! . good opportunity to network with some local wheelers and jeep forum folk, check out some jeeps and have a good time.

#8 ·
well folks. . . in the end it was myself and 3 buddies and our host ian...he set up a nice corner spot for us at the restaurant, discounted pub n grub, and an overall good time but a dismal showing as far as jeep forum is concerned. perhaps its the venue....so next jeep forum meet n greet is at hooters car show again, last thursday of the month. its an established event...its informal..come n go as u please.. hang out with the group and bs about jeeps, wheeling, trails , upcoming rides..ect. or walk around the show n check out the cars and trucks at the show . cool atmosphere. we usually bring chairs and coolers so its like a tailgating deal. we usually occupy an are in front of the hotel next to the hooters on the grass under the trees that the car show folk dont really use. theres usually 7-10 jeeps and a few scattered around in the parking lot prior to me announcing it on here. hopefully itll be a better forum showing this time. but hey...If this ones a bust Ill give up on the concept and cut my losses as ive got a pool of 40 or so wheelin buddies that I call or text for upcoming trips...spare parts...advice..ect.. I go out just about every week year round so Im not hurtin for a network or buddies to bring me a part in the woods or drag my pile home from said trails.......I think its a worthwhile concept to have these meet n greets every once n a while as they are a good way to bring new folks into the local fray that maybe dont have anyone to wheel with or help them with mods n such, perhaps they are new to the area or jeeps in general and know little about working on thier machines and need a little help...and its a good opportinity to bring new smaller groups of wheelers that dont know each other together to share trail info or organize trips to local spots... help each other with manpower, tools , tracking down parts or knowhow for thier projects ect. ..heck its worth it to just to exchange numbers so next time your jammed up with a busted rig on some trail youll have a saftey net and some local reources to call on... or your under your machine trying to muscle some part in place and need an extra set of hands.. hopefully we can get a good amount of new jeep forum members to show

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.