Jeff Daniel's Jeep Customizing Harleysville, PA (Southeast PA) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Jeff Daniel's Jeep Customizing Harleysville, PA (Southeast PA)

ANOTHER Rockridge4wd Creation!! Spare Tire Carrier Delete ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 11-07-2011, 05:32 PM   #1
cab354
1996 XJ Cherokee 

Jeff Daniel's Jeep Customizing Harleysville, PA (Southeast PA)

Just wanted to post up something about this shop.

I had some Death Wobble issues after installing my 3" lift, and so I took my XJ here to get it aligned and checked out. They were very friendly, knowledgeable and accommodating.

If you are looking for a shop that knows their stuff in Southeast PA, Jeff Daniel's is a great option.

cab354 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-08-2011, 03:38 PM   #2
PAFirefighter11
Quadratec Live Chat Rep

1998 ZJ 

Jay, Jeff, Dan and all the other guys there do know their stuff. I've been working with them since they were just a tiny little company!
-The statements in this message do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Quadratec, Inc.

-98 ZJ Limited 5.9L - 4.5" lift, 32" Mickey Thompson MTZ's, Tomken rocker guards, D44 rear, 3.73's, LSD, 4xDoctor D30 guard, custom projector HID headlights, custom intake, LED lightbar, underdrive pulley, trans vent tube - Wheeler/Bad Weather Rig
-98 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS7 - 5.7L LS1, 6 speed, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster cat back, Pioneer system - Summer Cruiser
-01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS6 - Toy
-03 VW Golf TDI (Diesel) - Commuter
-Former Jeeps: XJ, YJ, XJ, YJ, TJ, ZJ, ZJ
-Rick Rotondo Photography - Nikon D2x, lots of glass, lighting, tri & monopods, and other gear
-FDNY 9/11/01 - All gave some. Some gave all.
PAFirefighter11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-09-2011, 12:30 PM   #3
Dolfy
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Wish I could say the same. The only two times I used them I was not impressed. Don't know I was treated differently because I'm female or not but I now use a different shop.
Blue Jeep Club member #170

Thought for the day:
Some people are like Slinkies... They don't really have a purpose, but they still bring a huge smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.......
Dolfy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-09-2011, 08:28 PM   #4
Perricanfalcon
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dolfy
Wish I could say the same. The only two times I used them I was not impressed. Don't know I was treated differently because I'm female or not but I now use a different shop.
What shop do you use?

I haven't had the need to use a shop yet but it's nice to know what's around

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Perricanfalcon is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2011, 08:32 AM   #5
PAFirefighter11
Quadratec Live Chat Rep

1998 ZJ 

Another shop in the area is The Jeep Shop on Route 100 in Uwchland, PA.
-The statements in this message do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Quadratec, Inc.

-98 ZJ Limited 5.9L - 4.5" lift, 32" Mickey Thompson MTZ's, Tomken rocker guards, D44 rear, 3.73's, LSD, 4xDoctor D30 guard, custom projector HID headlights, custom intake, LED lightbar, underdrive pulley, trans vent tube - Wheeler/Bad Weather Rig
-98 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS7 - 5.7L LS1, 6 speed, K&N FIPK, Flowmaster cat back, Pioneer system - Summer Cruiser
-01 Pontiac Firebird Trans Am WS6 - Toy
-03 VW Golf TDI (Diesel) - Commuter
-Former Jeeps: XJ, YJ, XJ, YJ, TJ, ZJ, ZJ
-Rick Rotondo Photography - Nikon D2x, lots of glass, lighting, tri & monopods, and other gear
-FDNY 9/11/01 - All gave some. Some gave all.
PAFirefighter11 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-10-2011, 02:53 PM   #6
JoneszJK
2007 JK Wrangler 

Jeff Daniels is way overpriced for the services they offer. They do decent work, but you pay out the wazoo for it.

I go to Down N Dirty Offroad in Temple, PA. Way better to deal with...not to mention that DND has everything in house to fabricate anything you can think of. I've seen the cages he's done, long arms, you name it.

And Down N Dirty installed my gears, front and rear for less than $400 total labor. Most shops charge twice as much...
JoneszJK is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-11-2011, 09:52 PM   #7
Dolfy
2000 TJ Wrangler 

I now go to Jeeperz in East Greenville. Great guys and their prices are good too. http://www.jeeperz4wd.com/

I agree with Jeff Daniels being overpriced. That's one reason why I don't go there anymore.
Blue Jeep Club member #170

Thought for the day:
Some people are like Slinkies... They don't really have a purpose, but they still bring a huge smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.......
Dolfy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-25-2011, 10:27 AM   #8
JEEP_GREEN_4DR
2009 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PAFirefighter11 View Post
Another shop in the area is The Jeep Shop on Route 100 in Uwchland, PA.
Good shop, decent prices. Little tough to find if you're flying up/down that hill. Ask me how I know...
Unread 12-03-2011, 07:16 PM   #9
littlethimble
2001 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoneszJK View Post
Jeff Daniels is way overpriced for the services they offer. They do decent work, but you pay out the wazoo for it.

I go to Down N Dirty Offroad in Temple, PA. Way better to deal with...not to mention that DND has everything in house to fabricate anything you can think of. I've seen the cages he's done, long arms, you name it.

And Down N Dirty installed my gears, front and rear for less than $400 total labor. Most shops charge twice as much...
X2 on the DND guys!! They are awesome. Mike and Chris are awesome.

The guys at Off Road Central in Lancaster, PA I've heard good things about as well.
littlethimble is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-28-2012, 07:19 PM   #10
Sairsyfairy
1990 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoneszJK View Post

x3 DnD Are great guys, great prices
Sairsyfairy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.