Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Jeep shows, jamborees, parades, rides?

2K views 20 replies 13 participants last post by  str8fan 
#1 ·
Wondering if anything is going on, the only I have planned this year is butler and maybe ohio again. Butler isn't till august though

#4 ·
There is a Jeep Jamboree in Bradford PA this weekend, right now. Drove through there yesterday, and I drooled all the way through town. Surprised nothing was mentioned on here. Anyway, I found out too late, no way I can go, I work all weekend.

#7 ·
Kodiak17 said:
Bantam Jeep Festival this August. Was a record-breaker last year.
Ill definately be there, I have to save some money up and get registered. My wheels and tires are killing me right now haha

#14 ·
PGHCHAMP said:
Charity ride for Cystic fibrosis. It's a local club with a lot land.They got a lot of trails. It's in Windber PA near Johnstown
That's sweet, a lot of guys from my area would probably join. We're only 15 mintes from johnstown and probably 35 from windber

#19 ·
Just got registered for butler. Ill be down Friday and Saturday. Ill be at the invasion and I'm in the show and shine class 9

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.