Hoaks 4 Wheel Drive, Wrightsville, York County, PA - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Hoaks 4 Wheel Drive, Wrightsville, York County, PA

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 10-21-2012, 07:47 PM   #1
stearman42
1985 CJ7 

Hoaks 4 Wheel Drive, Wrightsville, York County, PA

Just wanted to say that I bought a BDS 4" lift kit this past weekend from Hoaks 4 Wheel Drive in Wrightsville, York County, PA. Great people to do business with, very knowledgeable, and a great help. I would recommend them to ANYONE and am planning to buy as much as I can from them as opposed to a catalog. They are just a small family owned business but they have been in business for years. The gentleman I dealt with was very kind and helpful. He even helped me carry everything to the truck. I can't say enough good things about them. They have treated me very well my 2 times there and I really don't want to buy anything anywhere else if I don't have to! Great people to do business with, please support them! Remember, if you buy from them you will NOT have to PAY SHIPPING if you pick it up at the store. Support your local economy, local wheeling community, and local friends and buy from Hoaks 4 Wheel Drive!!!

Unread 10-24-2012, 11:02 AM   #2
oteps
1980 CJ5 

Support your local businesses like stearman42 !!! More and more people are buying stuff from catalogs and online. Soon there will not be any shops around to put on your parts that you bought from china.
oteps is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.