Headed to Rausch Creek Park August 11th - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Headed to Rausch Creek Park August 11th

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsDisc Brake Kits from ECGS

Unread 07-30-2012, 09:52 AM   #1
unlimited06
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Rausch Creek Park Run August 11th 2012 completed

I'm headed to Rausch Creek park on Saturday August 11th. I know.Bantam is that weekend. That means Rc will not be crowded ( good thing in my opinion)

Hitting blues and some blacks if anyone's interested in going. The blacks are optional. I just finished building my LJ and i need to do a shakedown run. Rolling on 33s. Locked frnt+rear with a 4" long arm lift.

****EDIT**** We did the run. Pix are here. . .http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f352/.../#post14008659

Last edited by unlimited06; 08-12-2012 at 07:45 AM.. Reason: did the run already
unlimited06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-03-2012, 05:55 PM   #2
unlimited06
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Bump. No one is headed out there on the 11th ?
Unread 08-05-2012, 04:42 PM   #3
jeepmt
2008 JK Wrangler 

Won't be able to make it next weekend but I'm hoping to have the lift, rims & tires, and custom bumper w/tire swing installed before the end of the month, send me a pm next time you plan on heading up
jeepmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-05-2012, 04:57 PM   #4
unlimited06
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepmt View Post
Won't be able to make it next weekend but I'm hoping to have the lift, rims & tires, and custom bumper w/tire swing installed before the end of the month, send me a pm next time you plan on heading up
Will do. It'll be some time in Sepember. You should start a build thread. Sounds like you've got alot of fun stuff planned.
Unread 08-06-2012, 04:54 PM   #5
MGoBlue
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Might be interested. I'll haveta get my pump installed for the rear locker. I'll let you know.
Unread 08-06-2012, 05:53 PM   #6
jeepmt
2008 JK Wrangler 

for sure, gonna go back up to dover this week, they said that aev has been selling a lot rectly so there might be a week or so wait, hopefully not. Im gonna have them install the lift, but i'll tryn install the bumper myself...shudnt be too hard. Im like 95% sure ill be done a lil before september
Unread 08-06-2012, 08:37 PM   #7
unlimited06
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGoBlue View Post
Might be interested. I'll haveta get my pump installed for the rear locker. I'll let you know.
Cool. I posted on Rausch Creeks forum too. There are 2 or 3 jeeps meeting in the parking lot to run together. Should be a good time. Let me know.
I recently installed my ARB air pump for my lockers. A little time consuming but not too bad.

Quote:
jeepmt for sure, gonna go back up to dover this week, they said that aev has been selling a lot rectly so there might be a week or so wait, hopefully not. Im gonna have them install the lift, but i'll tryn install the bumper myself...shudnt be too hard. Im like 95% sure ill be done a lil before september
Bumpers are pretty straight foward bolt-ons unless you do what I did to my oem bump. Dosen't even look like a stock bumper anymore. A soon as I re-wire my current flush mount reverse lights to my new LED's, I have a real tow rated receiver hitch rear bumper to go on. I'm not nearly done my build. You will probably be done your build before me in fact guys that haven't even started their builds will be done before me Haha. My project list is kind of long.

If you check my build thread link below, my bumber mod and rear LED conversion starts on the first page.
Unread 08-08-2012, 06:52 PM   #8
ShromsWillys
1946 CJ2A 

A few friends and I are going sept 16th, your welcome to join us.
ShromsWillys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2012, 03:59 PM   #9
unlimited06
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShromsWillys View Post
A few friends and I are going sept 16th, your welcome to join us.
Hey thanks but I work during the week. So far there are 4 or 5 guys going this Saturday from other sites. I figurd if anyone else wants to go, this is a good opportunity. i'm shooting to be in in the parking lot around 8-8:30 sat morn.
Unread 08-09-2012, 07:11 PM   #10
jeepmt
2008 JK Wrangler 

Called mt zion today, the lifts coming in in a week and a half, and the bumper will be there in 3 weeks I know ill be going down for sure the last sunday of september with the Mt Zion guys
Unread 08-10-2012, 04:32 PM   #11
unlimited06
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Last call. I think there's gonna be 3 to 5 jeeps going. I'll check back later tonight. We're meeting in RC's lot around 8:30 am.
Unread 08-10-2012, 04:33 PM   #12
chevellian
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlimited06 View Post
Cool. I posted on Rausch Creeks forum too. There are 2 or 3 jeeps meeting in the parking lot to run together. Should be a good time. Let me know.
I recently installed my ARB air pump for my lockers. A little time consuming but not too bad.

I just posted on the RC thread. The local guys I was going with this weekend can't make it now and I was really looking forward to it. I missed the last outing due to some weird sticking front calipers.
Unread 08-10-2012, 06:41 PM   #13
ShromsWillys
1946 CJ2A 

Quote:
Hey thanks but I work during the week. So far there are 4 or 5 guys going this Saturday from other sites. I figurd if anyone else wants to go, this is a good opportunity. i'm shooting to be in in the parking lot around 8-8:30 sat morn.
Sept 16th is a Sunday...anyhow if you change your mind let me know.
ShromsWillys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-10-2012, 07:20 PM   #14
unlimited06
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevellian View Post
I just posted on the RC thread. The local guys I was going with this weekend can't make it now.
Where did you post ? Do you want to roll with us tomorrow ?
Unread 08-10-2012, 07:32 PM   #15
chevellian
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Where did you post ? Do you want to roll with us tomorrow ?
I posted here:http://www.rc4x4.org/rcforum/index.php?topic=17769.0

I would like to join your group, I was thinking it was the same group.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.