Harrisburg Farmshow Complex - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Harrisburg Farmshow Complex

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under We have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!

Unread 03-10-2012, 08:05 PM   #1
CharlieCJ4x4
1978 CJ7 

Cj Harrisburg Farmshow Complex

Hey guys if you live near the Harrisburg Farmshow Complex you might wanna consider going to the Monster Truck show this upcoming Saturday March 17th. Along with monster trucks they have Tough Trucks and I guarantee it'll be a good time! There are a bunch of vehicles that run this, especially jeeps. I'll be running my CJ-7 down there. There will be another Jeep CJ-7 down there and he runs extremely hard and some times ends up on his roof.
Here's some videos from some of the races I ran last year. I actually posted these videos before but I hope you like them and decide to check the show out.

hope to see you there.

CharlieCJ4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2012, 11:02 PM   #2
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

lol i dunno was in school at hacc when the dude shot his wife
1990 YJ- 4.2L IL6, 5 Speed, 4in Rough Country Lift, 1.25in RC Shackle Lift, Old Man Emu Steering Stabilizer, RC N2.0 Shocks, 1" Prothane Bodylift, 33x10.50 BFG Mud Terrains, Posi Lock, Smittybilt SRC Front Bumper
90_Wrangler_717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-10-2012, 11:11 PM   #3
CharlieCJ4x4
1978 CJ7 

they caught that guy though. well not the cops here anyways. he was caught in another state.
CharlieCJ4x4 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 03-11-2012, 08:58 AM   #4
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

lol yeah i know, just a lot of crime going on in the area the last few weeks, I work at the discovery house the methadone clinic right down the road from the farm show on cameron and the morning I arrived to work someone shot at a cop
1990 YJ- 4.2L IL6, 5 Speed, 4in Rough Country Lift, 1.25in RC Shackle Lift, Old Man Emu Steering Stabilizer, RC N2.0 Shocks, 1" Prothane Bodylift, 33x10.50 BFG Mud Terrains, Posi Lock, Smittybilt SRC Front Bumper
90_Wrangler_717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.