Going to Harry's-U-Pull it in Hazleton, PA on Friday. Anyone want to join?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Going to Harry's-U-Pull it in Hazleton, PA on Friday. Anyone want to join??

Oconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 03-25-2010, 11:01 AM   #1
1995Cherokee
1995 ZJ 

Going to Harry's-U-Pull it in Hazleton, PA on Friday. Anyone want to join??

So i will be going to Harry's-U-Pull it Sunday around 9am to get some trim pieces and hopefully a hood, ZJ tow hooks, Leather seats, and Trailer hitch. Just wondering if anyone would want to meet up with me and pick some parts they need as well. I live in North Jersey and will be taking Route 80 out there. Post here if you want to go and PM me for details. THIS PLACE IS AWESOME!!!!

Heres the website - We Got Used.com - Harry's U Pull It Auto Yard

Last edited by 1995Cherokee; 03-25-2010 at 04:27 PM..
1995Cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-25-2010, 01:45 PM   #2
1995Cherokee
1995 ZJ 

I know its short notice, but anyone?
1995Cherokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-31-2010, 02:08 PM   #3
Mugzz819
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Hey, couldn't make it for your trip but plan on going next weekend. How did they look as far as wranglers (YJ) go? I figured out I could actually hit all of the Harry's without going too far out of the way. Hope it was a good trip!
Mugzz819 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-16-2010, 11:07 PM   #4
Mike406
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Harrys

Hey all I was out there on Mon the 14th of June, Not many wranglers to be had. I saw mostly grands. A few older xj's and four 97-01 xj's
Mike406 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.