eisenhower - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > eisenhower

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 01-19-2013, 06:05 PM   #1
jeepmt
2008 JK Wrangler 

eisenhower

any of you guys cruise eisenhower friday and saturday? just wonderin if i've seen any forum member out

Unread 01-25-2013, 07:11 AM   #2
squazz
Web Wheeler
1993 ZJ 

people still do that? use to when I was 18 but the cops pretty much put a stop to that. I remember when sheets and staples parking lot use to be packed with people just "chillin"

still looking for your jeep around seen a few yellow jk's but none have lift
squazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-25-2013, 03:48 PM   #3
jeepmt
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squazz View Post
people still do that? use to when I was 18 but the cops pretty much put a stop to that. I remember when sheets and staples parking lot use to be packed with people just "chillin"

still looking for your jeep around seen a few yellow jk's but none have lift
Yeah theres always people out on fridays and saturdays, guess i'm one of those 18 year olds now. If you look hard enough at the right time youll see my rig.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.