Eastern PA Toyrun - Rausch Creek ORP - November 3, 2012 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Eastern PA Toyrun - Rausch Creek ORP - November 3, 2012

FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectJKS Now Available at www.baseline4x4.com, Trackbars, SkidsFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 06-11-2012, 01:54 PM   #1
Brn97CitronWran
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Thumbs up Eastern PA Toyrun - Rausch Creek ORP - November 3, 2012

I know this is kinda early, but we are doing a pre-registration for this event to help us determine how many people will be coming for trail guides and helpers.

Eastern PA Toyrun and Rausch Creek Offroad Park are hosting a 4x4 Trailride at Rausch Creek on Saturday, November 3, 2012 for the Toys 4 Tots campaign. A percentage of the proceeds will be given back to Toys for Tots by Rausch Creek ORP.

This event is open to all 4x4 vehicles. We will have all levels of trails available.

We ask that you bring a NEW UNWRAPPED TOY along to donate.

All Rausch Creek Fees apply. If you are not a member of Rausch Creek, you will have to become a member.

If you have any questions regarding the event, please send me a PM and I will do my best to get them answered for you. If you would like to help at this event, we can always use helpers

More information will be coming soon.

Please go to the link below and pre-register if you are planning to attend this event.

http://easternpatoyruntrailride.eventbrite.com

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.