Deleware Water Gap Recreational Area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Deleware Water Gap Recreational Area

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineRubicon Express Suspensions from CCOR 706-207-4140Smittybilt Hard Tops @ Oconee Off-Road! 706-534-9955

Unread 03-01-2012, 07:09 PM   #1
mcp0526
1978 CJ5 

Deleware Water Gap Recreational Area

I'm not too far from the Deleware Water Gap Recreational Area. I was just wondering if anyone else is in the area and knows if any of those random trails into the woods are legal. No signs, just tracks. Specifically, I was going up Bushkill Falls Rd. off of 209 but, they are everywhere. I don't want to roll into one only to find rangers up my butt because it's a national park. Any thoughts?

mcp0526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-23-2012, 10:25 AM   #2
TheIceMan
1999 XJ Cherokee 

You cannot 4 wheel anywhere in the park service area, the rangers will stop you.
Unread 03-26-2012, 12:58 PM   #3
sikencide
1998 TJ Wrangler 

As long as you stay on trails/ roads marked for motor vehicles you are fine.. I know a few places and found a new spot in just last night. tons of trails.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.