Creek Falls Directions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Creek Falls Directions

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 08-12-2012, 12:12 PM   #1
Ekul310
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Creek Falls Directions

I am trying to plan a little weekend trip to creek falls and was wondering if anyone could help me out with exactly how to get there. I know where it is and have driven on roads near there but have never gone to the falls. Thanks

Ekul310 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-12-2012, 02:39 PM   #2
Ekul310
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Anyone??? I was just down by the chaintown bridge the other day. I'm just wondering how difficult the trail is back to the falls
Unread 08-12-2012, 02:44 PM   #3
skizriz
Web Wheeler

1978 CJ7 

Took a ride back to the falls a couple of weeks ago with my son. Didn't have any problems. It not a cake walk, but it's not a bad ride if you are capable and careful.
Unread 08-12-2012, 02:51 PM   #4
Ekul310
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by skizriz View Post
Took a ride back to the falls a couple of weeks ago with my son. Didn't have any problems. It not a cake walk, but it's not a bad ride if you are capable and careful.
Thank you! About how far would you say it is from the bridge to the falls? And from what I understand you have to cross the creek, is this deep/difficult? I've forded before but only in places I was very familiar with
Unread 08-12-2012, 03:01 PM   #5
skizriz
Web Wheeler

1978 CJ7 

Maybe two miles from chaintown bridge to the falls. The creek is an easy cross, it's the mud holes that will bury you never to be seen again.

Don't go out there alone. If you get stuck, or break down and need to leave your vehicle over night, chances are high that it will be stripped and torched by morning.
Not sure if it's even legal to be out there, that's been debated for years.Just throwing that out as a warning.
Unread 08-12-2012, 03:20 PM   #6
Ekul310
1998 XJ Cherokee 

Thanks for the warning! We were planning on having 3 vehicles. One guy backed out and the other is on the fence. If nothing else I'll be walking back to the falls to have a good time! Thanks again

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.