Bucks County, PA please stand up - Page 22 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Bucks County, PA please stand up

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineToxic Brakes - 3000 PSI Braided Stainless Steel Brake LineCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 08-15-2013, 02:12 PM   #316
Reluctant
2013 JK Wrangler 

Anyone got a set of tinted soft windows for a '13 JKU they don't intend to use? Free, cheap or trade my clear windows so you still have a full soft top if you trade it in. Hoping someone local got dual tops and doesn't care

Unread 08-21-2013, 04:51 PM   #317
Ride_99
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'm having a few minor issues with my Jeep that I'd like to get fixed. I travel to Bucks County often and I live in Plymouth Meeting. Are there any good mechanics in either of those areas? PM me if you are one too. Thanks!

Problem #1: Bumpstop is rubbing on the spring, only have LCA, UCA are stock, may need new ones?
Problem #2: Clutch pedal is getting harder and harder to push and I hear a squeak by the trans, Slave Cylinder?
Problem #3: This is list is going to continue to grow because it is a Jeep
Ride_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-25-2013, 09:25 PM   #318
rippinlt
1997 TJ Wrangler 

wish i could join on the trevorton trip. Headed back to school (erie) that weekend.

Ed from southampton
rippinlt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-02-2013, 08:00 AM   #319
OverlandZJ
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ride_99 View Post
I'm having a few minor issues with my Jeep that I'd like to get fixed. I travel to Bucks County often and I live in Plymouth Meeting. Are there any good mechanics in either of those areas? PM me if you are one too. Thanks!

Problem #1: Bumpstop is rubbing on the spring, only have LCA, UCA are stock, may need new ones?
Problem #2: Clutch pedal is getting harder and harder to push and I hear a squeak by the trans, Slave Cylinder?
Problem #3: This is list is going to continue to grow because it is a Jeep

Drop me a PM, might be able to help you out. I'm booked for the next week or so with two Jeeps in for service now.
OverlandZJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2013, 08:50 AM   #320
Ride_99
1999 TJ Wrangler 

If anyone needs any of these parts let me know and we can meet up.
267-242-1924

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f130/...lt-tj-1656521/
Ride_99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-03-2013, 12:20 PM   #321
JeepFiendClub
1997 XJ Cherokee 

Our club does rides to Anthracite, AOAA & Rausch... we do some camping rides up near state college a few times a year. We do a few small get togethers in the Morgantown PA area when the urge strikes. General wrenching partys are not uncommon either...

...if youre interested come hit us up.
Unread 11-03-2013, 02:59 PM   #322
Z400ryder87
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepFiendClub
Our club does rides to Anthracite, AOAA & Rausch... we do some camping rides up near state college a few times a year. We do a few small get togethers in the Morgantown PA area when the urge strikes. General wrenching partys are not uncommon either...

...if youre interested come hit us up.
Wish you guys were closer. I'd be down
Z400ryder87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-27-2014, 05:53 PM   #323
arkonig
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Hey im from chalfont and me and a few other guys from the area are planning a weekend trip down to the pine barrens this summer if anyone is interested message me so we can get in contact to plan this out.
arkonig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-28-2014, 12:46 PM   #324
rksnow1
2008 JK Wrangler 

Yj wharton trip

If I can get this new Weber 32/36 adjusted properly I'm in for the trip to Wharton. I was there a few years ago but my jeep was down last summer and didn't make it down there. Have to figure out the extremely low idle since I put this carb on. Any Weber guru's in the bucks area?

Ray
rksnow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2014, 01:15 AM   #325
orangerebel
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Hey im from levittown/bristol close as **** to jersey. Im finally moving back in levittown from kansas. And i am deff looking for any jeep runs to be apart of
orangerebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-01-2014, 08:24 PM   #326
Z400ryder87
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangerebel
Hey im from levittown/bristol close as **** to jersey. Im finally moving back in levittown from kansas. And i am deff looking for any jeep runs to be apart of
Watch your mouth buddy
Z400ryder87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-03-2014, 10:31 PM   #327
Ibanez0154

Quote:
Originally Posted by orangerebel
Welcome and I'll on you when I take a run next time to Wharton - great spot to wheel
Ibanez0154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-04-2014, 12:59 PM   #328
arkonig
1998 TJ Wrangler 

yea ill post in here again when I have an actual date just wanted to see who was interested
arkonig is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-28-2014, 07:42 PM   #329
rksnow1
2008 JK Wrangler 

Anyone in Bucks good with the weber carbs? Im in Morrisville and have a 32/36 that for the life of me I cant get right. Ive rebuilt it so its clean and should be spot on however one day its great then let the Jeep sit and wont start up or other days hard to start once warmed up.. Probably the electric choke or fast isle but not sure.. My other Yj took me a year to get right. Then I ended up selling it...lol Its on my 90 YJ with 6cyl and nuttered(not the one in my profile). Anyone up for helping a fellow Jeeper out and maybe a case of Beer? If not anyone know any professional mechanics that will work on a nuttered Jeep? Most Ive asked have laughed..

Like to get her done before the nice spring weather and reliable for trail days at Wharton!

thanks
Ray
rksnow1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2014, 09:26 AM   #330
OverlandZJ
1998 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by rksnow1 View Post
Anyone in Bucks good with the weber carbs?
Ray

Had Bowen Carb's setup a new Weber on my son's first YJ some years back.. they had it tuned perfect and pulled 20MPG out west and back on a camping trip.. was cheap too.

Their located in Levittown off RT413 and New Falls road.. in industrial park between 413 and Durham. Google would give you a phone number/address.
OverlandZJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.