Bucks County, PA please stand up - Page 13 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Bucks County, PA please stand up

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Headlight Pair1997 - 2001 Jeep Cherokee Header Panel

Unread 05-23-2012, 02:38 PM   #181
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by funshootin1
98muddyjeep had a great idea a few pages back...meet n greet at the brickhouse or some other pub n grub type place with parking. any takers?
Yea but out of the people who said they were on board no one showed.The wife and i still had a great meal though,and I saw some nice scenery.but I'm came to try again for good food,not diner food sorry I could do hooters but I would have to get muddy and park next to a real nice car.

Unread 05-23-2012, 05:31 PM   #182
funshootin1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

great american is good too. the hooters thing is an established car thing thats already shceduled so may as well try that as a local jf meet n greet... Theres usually a jeep contingent down in the retention basin ...its a good spot to meet, talk jeeps have a couple cold ones..i could care less about the food and the place is a madhouse inside so i go after dinner lol. if nobody shows its not a total waste cause its a cool atmosphere with plenty to see. Its next thursday so whoever is down stop on by...Ill have the turboturd parked around the retention pond on the grass, cant miss the ugliest faded od green jeep there.
Unread 05-23-2012, 05:37 PM   #183
funshootin1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98muddyjeep View Post
Yea but out of the people who said they were on board no one showed.The wife and i still had a great meal though,and I saw some nice scenery.but I'm came to try again for good food,not diner food sorry I could do hooters but I would have to get muddy and park next to a real nice car.
thats some bull $h%T typical jeep forum poser stuff...all the people saying there goin to te meet n greet, you set aside the time ... and nobody shows... glad to hear you enjoyed the food and made a date of it with the wife. When I say Im goin to an event Im there, if I cant make a meet or a date I say im goin to be at I inform the host PRIOR to the event...its called courtesy.
Unread 05-23-2012, 06:18 PM   #184
Z400ryder87
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I usually always go to the hooters car show so I'll probably be there next Thursday. If it doesn't rain haha.
Z400ryder87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-23-2012, 09:40 PM   #185
my95xjbucks

Well let's get an actual date and time and really set something up maybe at fridays or the great american diner or something else.
my95xjbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-24-2012, 04:03 AM   #186
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

I would be down for hooters next Thursday,what time?
Unread 05-24-2012, 03:54 PM   #187
my95xjbucks

I can set something up at fridays because I work there or I can set something up at the great american diner because I am there every night
Unread 05-25-2012, 07:28 AM   #188
funshootin1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by my95xjbucks
I can set something up at fridays because I work there or I can set something up at the great american diner because I am there every night
sounds like a good option.
Unread 05-25-2012, 02:32 PM   #189
rsegriggy
1981 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by my95xjbucks View Post
Friday would probably work better for me, assuming I get my CJ back together. (Tip for everyone: Write down the make, model, and year of vehicles you take parts from. When you need to replace something years later, its much easier.)
rsegriggy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-25-2012, 06:13 PM   #190
funshootin1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 98muddyjeep View Post
I would be down for hooters next Thursday,what time?
6:30-7:00 till whenever sounds about right. i work in glenside till 5/530 and then pop home for quick bite, pinch one off and head over....stop at wawa for ice to cool down refreshments
Unread 05-26-2012, 01:24 PM   #191
my95xjbucks

I'll talk to my gm and see if I can set something up
Unread 05-28-2012, 09:27 AM   #192
my95xjbucks

Alright so I talked to my gm and I got the ok to set something up. He said thursday nights would be the best like around 8:30 9:00. So if we could all agree on a date let me know and ill make a big post about it.
Unread 05-30-2012, 07:48 PM   #193
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

Ok so i feel bad but i don't think i will be able to make the hooters show Thursday i have to drive to NY for work and am not real sure what time i will be home so don't count on me showing,but don't be real surprised if i manage to make it.sorry again
Unread 05-30-2012, 07:51 PM   #194
funshootin1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

hey work is work ...if we don't see you we'll catch up next meeting wherever it is.
Unread 05-31-2012, 12:23 AM   #195
my95xjbucks

Alright guys and gals here's the deal July 12 everybody come to fridays at oxford valley I have it set up that we can take over the bar area from 8:00 on so if you want to start showing up around 7 that would be awesome. Please come on out to fridays and have a good time. This will be a jeep gathering so if you have any friends that would like to come and have fun please join. This is not a club just so everybody knows. This will be a once a month thing where we can all get together and hang out and have a good time.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.