Bloomsburg, Millville, Orangeville area - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Bloomsburg, Millville, Orangeville area

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineOld Man Emu WK Lift - Black Friday Special!!The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!

Unread 11-15-2010, 01:59 AM   #1
wil3284
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Bloomsburg, Millville, Orangeville area

I'm stationed in Japan and I got a call from my mother in law saying that someone jacked my tires and wheels off of my jeep and my cousins dump truck. So if you're from this area keep an eye on your stuff so you dont end up like me, over a thousand bucks out because some low life has to take advantage of its military members serving there country overseas. This just really sucks. Also if your from this area and you see someone that you know have a set of 31" BFG MT mounted on 10.5 x 15 Crager soft 8 rims that look used please out of nowhere contact me or the authorities right away please. Rant over... Thanks everyone

Bill

You tube vid of my wrangler finally running
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNA8LeAjalk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLlqF71WLXw
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-RNu9lTwKxE
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mzq2FBCs4qU

need reptiles?
www.razorsharpreptiles.com

www.militaryjeepers.com
wil3284 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-20-2010, 03:59 PM   #2
98muddyjeep
rockin lil red wagon

1998 XJ Cherokee 

dude that sucks tht some lowlife swiped your tires,I had both my quads stolen up near bloom a few years back luckly the kids father turned him in and I got one back in running condition and 1 trashed but the court is making him pay restitution till he pays me 3000.00. Hopefully karma will kick in for you and stick it to those dbags.I have a set of stock rims with some not so great 31 inch bfg at`s you can have if you need them,I go up to bloom often and can drop em off.
Unread 11-21-2010, 08:18 AM   #3
Stugen

This has been happening a lot. They aren't just targeting military people, so don't fret too much.

Chances are they aren't in the state anymore. NY and PA state police are dealing with a large influx of stolen rims/tires from PA. Sucks to hear you got screwed while away.
Stugen is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.