Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Bloomsburg, Millville, Orangeville area

656 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Stugen 
#1 ·
I'm stationed in Japan and I got a call from my mother in law saying that someone jacked my tires and wheels off of my jeep and my cousins dump truck. So if you're from this area keep an eye on your stuff so you dont end up like me, over a thousand bucks out because some low life has to take advantage of its military members serving there country overseas. This just really sucks. Also if your from this area and you see someone that you know have a set of 31" BFG MT mounted on 10.5 x 15 Crager soft 8 rims that look used please out of nowhere contact me or the authorities right away please. Rant over... Thanks everyone :cheers2:

Bill

#2 ·
dude that sucks tht some lowlife swiped your tires,I had both my quads stolen up near bloom a few years back luckly the kids father turned him in and I got one back in running condition and 1 trashed but the court is making him pay restitution till he pays me 3000.00. Hopefully karma will kick in for you and stick it to those dbags.I have a set of stock rims with some not so great 31 inch bfg at`s you can have if you need them,I go up to bloom often and can drop em off.

#3 ·
This has been happening a lot. They aren't just targeting military people, so don't fret too much.

Chances are they aren't in the state anymore. NY and PA state police are dealing with a large influx of stolen rims/tires from PA. Sucks to hear you got screwed while away.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.