Blair county. - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Blair county.

THE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaSavvy Billet LED Tail LightsCurrie

Unread 04-18-2013, 01:22 PM   #106
tj1997tj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Locker should be done today.Changed rear diff fluid and I do believe someone replaced the rear end a little before I got it. Good for me! No signs of water or mud making it ways in either. But this weekend may work for me. Still have some parts needing to get welded on but jonesin' to test locker out first

tj1997tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2013, 07:45 PM   #107
PA_YJ19
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I'm ready to play again, gonna go beat on it a little tomorow afternoon after work. I need to build a new rear bumper now, my old one interferes with my shackles now that I stretched the rear 2".
PA_YJ19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-18-2013, 09:28 PM   #108
tj1997tj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Locker is in and everything back in place , not as easy as a brake job "as they say".
Hated to bother you but I couldn't think of anyone who may have knew the answer to my question and I was stumped on whether or not I should let them out , I had been thinking of just leaving those spacers out since it did not look like it would hurt BUT there was no way I would have been comfortable about leaving those out until I heard from someone with experience. Thanks again.
tomorrow after work I install the sticker
That should go better
Unread 04-23-2013, 06:33 PM   #109
tj1997tj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

locker tested out today. not too bad. hard ride for sure today but nice weather. This weekend I will add the front tow points and then wear the current tires down and replace them and add a minor body lift and that's about it ..... oh ... i am looking for a place to mount a full size axe. Thinking of putting it on the hood like the guys with hi lift jacks.

Rocking the aussie badge

taking a break and enjoying the weather

Unread 05-08-2013, 06:51 PM   #110
tj1997tj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Been seeing a TON of jeeps lately ...... on the street...........
Wheeling friday and I really don't mind the rain , it sucked today on the cycle but oh well.
Unread 05-16-2013, 06:51 PM   #111
tj1997tj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

seriously , nobody riding? I see sheetz friend all over the place on the street "I was the guy waving on the motorcycle that day".
Hit a new place today that turned out well. Nice day for it.
Unread 05-16-2013, 07:08 PM   #112
R U STUCK
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Everyone is wheeling Rock Run or Doe Valley. All legal places. Do you want to wheel Doe Valley? Spring Thaw is this Saturday in Windber. Meeting at Courtesy this Saturday at 8:30 pulling out at 9:15 sharp!!! The best terrain in Pa.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Unread 05-20-2013, 04:08 PM   #113
squareeyes
1990 YJ Wrangler 

doe valley & big rubbers gets thumbs up for job well done ,looking forward to more events they might have.
squareeyes is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2013, 07:36 PM   #114
tj1997tj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

No could do , spent the weekend at Raystown. Came home to find the jeep sitting on a flat. Now gotta fix that.
Unread 05-22-2013, 08:44 AM   #115
R U STUCK
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by squareeyes
doe valley & big rubbers gets thumbs up for job well done ,looking forward to more events they might have.
Thanks, glad to hear you had a good time. We have a few internal issues that we have to iron out to make it better though. The next public ride is July 13th for Amelia's Angels at Doe Valley it is a big charity event. Spring Thaw is the only one that starts at the Stadium.

Sent from my iPhone using JeepForum
Unread 06-23-2013, 07:26 PM   #116
squareeyes
1990 YJ Wrangler 

looking for 4.2 engine for 1990 jeep wrangler mine burning too much oil any ideas
Unread 06-23-2013, 08:12 PM   #117
PA_YJ19
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
looking for 4.2 engine for 1990 jeep wrangler mine burning too much oil any ideas
4.0 swap? Haha plenty of them at the junkyard and ud have fuel injection. Rebuild it n build urself a stroker, or find urself another 4.2. By burning oil, u mean ur losing oil but its not leaking newhere? Or do u mean its smoking out of the exhaust?
Unread 06-24-2013, 12:50 PM   #118
squareeyes
1990 YJ Wrangler 

blowing out exhaust hold hand at tail pipe hand is black n oily
Unread 06-24-2013, 01:17 PM   #119
PA_YJ19
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
blowing out exhaust hold hand at tail pipe hand is black n oily
I'd stop driving and pull the head if u want they n save that motor. If ur goin to put a diff one in just keep driving it until it gives up the ghost. Def sounds like ur head gasket has leak, if its not running too rough n u haven't been too harsh on it it might b alright. If uve been beating on it chances r u got some bottom end issues by now. What tranny is mated to ur 4.2?
Unread 06-25-2013, 07:38 PM   #120
squareeyes
1990 YJ Wrangler 

runs good till it fouls plugs started fouling plugs few weeks ago its not overheating so I didn't think it was headgasket

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.