Berks county Jeepers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Berks county Jeepers

Engo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shippRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Steering and more from Ruffstuff!

Unread 06-06-2012, 11:44 AM   #1
Cherokee95kid
1995 ZJ 

Berks county Jeepers

Hi guys i live in berks county real close to reading and im trying to find some offroading spots as well as find people to go to said spots. So if anyone knows of any or would let me tag along please let me know. Also i am trying to head up to RC at some point this summer just have no idea when and to be honest would kind of like a group to go with for my first time. lol

So if you live in berks county and would like to try and meet up sometime to offroad let me know when where and what time.

Also i see a lot of modded jeeps and id like to see what ur rig is because i might have seen you guys around.

I hope something can be worked out. Thanks

I drive a 95 zj limited with a soon installed 2.25'' lift custom roof rack and hitch mount tire carrier.

photo-2-.jpg  
Cherokee95kid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-08-2012, 10:52 PM   #2
djm
2013 JK Wrangler 

I spend a lot of time out in Hamburg Pa area in summer. I always have one of my jeeps with me, 04 rubicon or 12 jk unlimited. Let me know if ya have a place to meet and play off road sometime. I'm almost always up for play time !

Dan - NJ
djm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2012, 12:41 PM   #3
ThomasYJ
1993 YJ Wrangler 

Sup dude! I live in the Reading area and have been lookin for wheelin buddies too. I dont know of any spots really local but I was reading on here a few days ago that Centralia has a lot of trails that can be handled without too much trouble. I was thinking of heading up there after I get my clutch swapped out and my front axle re-geared. Btw, There's a badass off road shop in our area called Down 'n' Dirty Fabrication. Some of the rigs sitting outside are beastly.

Here's mine.
jeep.jpg  
ThomasYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-11-2012, 06:07 PM   #4
Cherokee95kid
1995 ZJ 

Yea I've heard of down and dirty I need to check it out. I also have a buddy that said there shutting down parts of Centralia cause it's getting to dangerous in some spots but I still wana check it out. I've been planning to go to RC but I need to put on my skids I just got and my lift kit first. And nice YJ.
Unread 10-16-2012, 04:10 PM   #5
DBitts011
1997 ZJ 

Hey guys, I live in Lancaster but I go to psu Berks and on Tuesdays an Thursday I have a 5 hour break in the middl of the day and I want to wheel in between classes ha. I have a 97 white zj with a 2in Bb and roof rack and 30x9.50 cooper STT's so it's nothing special but pretty capable on trails.
DBitts011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-17-2012, 02:56 PM   #6
Cherokee95kid
1995 ZJ 

The only good place to wheel is Rausch Creek and 5 hours is not enough time to get there have fun and get back. By the way I live really close to psu berks. And post a pic up of ur zj cause I have one too.
Unread 11-01-2012, 07:18 PM   #7
JDePietro
2010 JK Wrangler 

Just another Berks county Jeeper checking in.

Just to let everyone know there is a toy for tots run on the 4th of November. Bring an unwrapped toy to Classic Harley in Bern Twp and they have a short cruise to the R-Phils stadium. Last year I took my YJ this year I'll be rocking my new baby. There are lots of classic cars and a few bikes on this ride. (Too chilly for me to bring out the duc.).

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.