Berks County! - Page 3 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Berks County!

Flowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueRough Country small builder parts in stock!! Awesome price

Unread 09-15-2012, 11:26 AM   #31
psheffern
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 69moparman View Post
Hey all you Berks County Guys,
The biggest and best Jeep club in our area is Blue Mountain Jeep Alliance. They do trail rides at least once a month at Rausch Creek. Monthly meetings are held at Outten Jeep on route 61 Hamburg on the first Thursday of every month at 7:00 PM. Greatest bunch of guys and gals you'll ever meet. If you're a first-timer, they will help you learn all the little tricks about wheeling to become more confident in your rig. If you're a seasoned wheeler, you might be able to help the newbies. They do a bunch of other activites as well. Like the Toys for Tots Toy Run, picnics, pig roasts, rock crawl competitions, runs to Jeep shows, Christmas party, etc. Come on out and join the club. you will enjoy every minute.
www.bmja.org

Mark
Cool...I'll have to check it out...thanks

psheffern is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-26-2012, 05:36 PM   #32
Gheap

I'm in virginville so I will b making an appearance soon. I have no jeep peeps. I'm a lonely jeep lover
Gheap is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-27-2012, 01:44 PM   #33
69moparman
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheap View Post
I'm in virginville so I will b making an appearance soon. I have no jeep peeps. I'm a lonely jeep lover
Next BMJA meeting is Thursday October 4, at 7:00 PM Outten Jeep, Route 61 Hamburg.
69moparman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-04-2012, 08:32 PM   #34
Gheap

Had a good first experience w BMJA at outten on 61. Good group and lots of activities
Thanks everyone for welcoming me
Unread 10-07-2012, 01:27 PM   #35
deeretrain

Hi all
Another Berks county guy here. I live in the Bethel area . My wife has a 98 Cherokee sport and my son drives a silver 2003 Tj.
My first car/Jeep was a 79 cj 7 (wish I still had her)
deeretrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-08-2012, 11:03 PM   #36
djm
2013 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gheap View Post
I'm an older jeep guy, i spend a lot of time with my jeep in lenhartsville, pa. I go over to the virginville hotel for dinner.

I have either a 2004 solar yellow rubicon, or a 2012 orange crush unlimited sport.

Let me know if ya want to get together some time, I have no jeep peeps in pa either !

Dan
djm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-09-2012, 03:41 PM   #37
Gheap

Quote:
Originally Posted by djm

I'm an older jeep guy, i spend a lot of time with my jeep in lenhartsville, pa. I go over to the virginville hotel for dinner.

I have either a 2004 solar yellow rubicon, or a 2012 orange crush unlimited sport.

Let me know if ya want to get together some time, I have no jeep peeps in pa either !

Dan
Ur private messages are full. Make room and I'll give ya my text number thanks
Unread 11-03-2012, 04:15 PM   #38
Gheap

Hey kutztown jeepers! Where you at? I see a bunch of lifted Cherokees and wranglers around. Let's start a convoy! Lol or go wheeling
Unread 11-08-2012, 06:00 PM   #39
ThomasYJ
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I'll be in Ktown tomorrow night lol <----yup... that about sums it up
ThomasYJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-10-2012, 06:09 PM   #40
Gheap

Jeeps ticking or tapping BAD! Mad angry sad. May be a stuck lifter or vavle IDFK. GRRRR!!
Unread 11-11-2012, 01:32 PM   #41
mufflerbearingz
1989 XJ Cherokee 

im in douglassville/oley dont see many lifted rigs around anymore
mufflerbearingz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-14-2012, 08:23 AM   #42
DonBray2
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by djm

Dan
Dan, I live in Kutztown and I too am a family man with no geographically close Jeep friends. Recently sold my house in town and if the deal works out will be moving to Lenhartsville. I been kicking the idea around to have some Jeep buddies to occasionally grab a bite, hit the trails or whatever. My wife has been a life long Jeeper as well.

2004 TJ LIFTED

Don
Unread 11-15-2012, 09:44 AM   #43
69moparman
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Hey guys,
Kutztown, Oley, Virginville, Lenhartsville, not too far from Hamburg. As I said before, if you're looking for lots of Jeepin' activity, Blue Mountain Jeep Alliance is the place to be. A bunch of us were at the not-yet-open Anthracite Off-road Adventure Area last Saturday for a trail ride 'er I mean tour. It will be a great place for some serious wheelin'. Now's a good time to join BMJA. Pay now, get 2013 membership. Also, you'll be able to attend the (member families only) Christmas Party at Haag's Hotel in Shartlesville. Great food, huge piles of door prizes, winch raffle, music, and the best Jeep people in the world. The Christmas party's on December 8th. Our Next meeting will be on December 6th, 7:00 PM at Outten Jeep in Hamburg. Come on out and introduce yourselves.

Come for the Jeeps, stay for the people.

www.bmja.org

Mark
69moparman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11-22-2012, 06:38 PM   #44
1shotwonder
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Not to far from Kutztown myself.. About a mile or so from bearcreek.. Running a stock black TJ, with chain around the front tow hooks, and currently 1 KC fog light ( damn deer)

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.