Benefit fundraiser and jeep cruise - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Benefit fundraiser and jeep cruise

ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wJeep Wrangler Bushwacker Flat Fender Flare Sale at BaselinRIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all

Unread 07-19-2012, 08:59 AM   #1
TanTJ04
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Benefit fundraiser and jeep cruise

I want to get this posted now so everyone can plan ahead.
BENEFIT for Brad!
I was diagnosed with spinal cerebellar ataxia in September of 2010. This is a progressive, degenerative disease, affecting the cerebellum in my brain and spinal cord. Currently I am walking with a cane and need a wheelchair for longer distances. I had to quit my job in January of 2011 due to the progression of the disease.
Last years video:
There is no cure and no treatment available in the US. All proceeds will go towards cost of a new treatment in China and also medical/life necessities. Last year we raised 1/3 of the cost of this treatment and hope to reach it as soon as possible. Monetary donations can be made by paypal at mrzipmdo@aol.com or by Snail Mail:
Foundation for Brad Williams
117 Sandstone Dr
Willow Street, PA 17584
SPREAD THE WORD!

The BENEFIT for Brad is Saturday, September 22nd from 1:00 - 6:00PM.
Quarryville, PA 17566
There are FOUR BANDS playing live, Food and Beer! There will be a silent Auction and also door prizes!!!!! Tickets are $15.00 and include access to everything.

We are planning a (Jeep) Meet and Greet, and then a Cruise to the party. My jeep acts as my legs off-road. It allows me access to places and terrain I could never get to without it. The Meet and Greet is Saturday, September 22nd from 11:00am-12:30pm tentatively at:
Charles M. Howell Masonic Lodge
113 West Frederick Street
Millersville, PA 17551
(Parking around back)
From here we will cruise 20.5mi to the party.

Tickets can be purchased by contacting Diana Patzer Williams Lyons on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/#!/dianapatzerwilliamslyons, or by calling her at 717-940-4004 to RSVP (a must) and you can pick-up at the meet and greet. We must know ahead of time if you plan on attending.I can also answer questions you may have. Brad Williams Facebook, or here on Jeepforum

2004 TJ X 5spd, 30-Aussie locker and Chromo'd, 44-lsd & disc brakes, 4" Currie lift, Anti-rock, 1.25" bl, UCF 1" skid & Lo-pro mount, AA SYE, JKS MML, ZJ V8 Tierod, JKS Trackbars, smittybuilt winch w/ synthetic line, Caravan fuel injectors, CAI, TB spacer, flowmaster 44 2.5", 35x12.50x15 km2, 7" fenders, uniden cb
TanTJ04 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-19-2012, 01:40 PM   #2
rkymtn05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Count me in!!
Unread 08-13-2012, 01:09 PM   #3
TanTJ04
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Thanks rkymtn05...I cant believe no-one else.............
2004 TJ X 5spd, 30-Aussie locker and Chromo'd, 44-lsd & disc brakes, 4" Currie lift, Anti-rock, 1.25" bl, UCF 1" skid & Lo-pro mount, AA SYE, JKS MML, ZJ V8 Tierod, JKS Trackbars, smittybuilt winch w/ synthetic line, Caravan fuel injectors, CAI, TB spacer, flowmaster 44 2.5", 35x12.50x15 km2, 7" fenders, uniden cb
Unread 08-14-2012, 04:13 PM   #4
jeepmt
2008 JK Wrangler 

x2 ill be there =D
jeepmt is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-14-2012, 04:02 PM   #5
TanTJ04
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Bump for this week
Unread 09-20-2012, 07:21 AM   #6
TanTJ04
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Its this saturday!
Unread 09-22-2012, 09:44 PM   #7
TanTJ04
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepmt
x2 ill be there =D
Kris, thanks again for coming out today! I hope you and your dad had a good time. Your support was greatly appreciated, thank you!
Unread 09-24-2012, 02:27 PM   #8
TanTJ04
2004 TJ Wrangler 

13 Jeeps in all, 3 forum members!

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.