Anyone go to Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area (AOAA) - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Anyone go to Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area (AOAA)

Bilstein Shock Upgrade Kits, Jeep JK TJ XJ Wranglers and CJeep Wrangler Complete Gear Upgrade Kits with Installs andStainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 05-08-2013, 01:22 AM   #16
Joeyicu
1998 ZJ 

so what is the word on this? any updates. I took a private tour up there, and I love it. Now that my jeep has some mods, shes ready for more AOAA.

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Limited - Wifey's stock haul rig - 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2 Limited - 3.5 "IRO, 31s, a full sound system, 2 row rad, E Fan, 5.9 Limited Grill, no muffler - 1990 Nissan 300zx NA 5spd - Stillen Catback, a full sound system, 18" Rota p45r's - 2003 Aprilia SL1000 Falco - Slip-On's, Arrow Chip, Airbox Mod - 1984 Ford F250 6.9 Diesel - 093 ATS Turbo Kit
Joeyicu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2013, 08:24 PM   #17
gemiller
2008 WK 

Man, how do I not know this when I looked at the map I whip past that on my street bike all the freaking time and its close to home. Nice. I'm bookmarking that date now for http://www.anthraciteadventure.com/p...pJamboree.aspx.
Unread 06-14-2013, 08:56 AM   #18
biffgnar
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemiller View Post
Man, how do I not know this when I looked at the map I whip past that on my street bike all the freaking time and its close to home. Nice. I'm bookmarking that date now for http://www.anthraciteadventure.com/p...pJamboree.aspx.
You better book mark it for 2014 and plan on being up at midnight on Dec. 1 this year to register. That jamboree (as well as Killington, Maine and Catskills) all sold out within hours. I attended last year and had a great time. Lots of potential in this property, good people behind it, plans look good, etc.
Unread 06-14-2013, 05:59 PM   #19
gemiller
2008 WK 

Oh, well i'm not really interested if it's that much of a hassle, there's enough other property out here anyway i guess. I'm not a fan of going places that take work just to sign up for heh.
Unread 06-14-2013, 10:27 PM   #20
Kodiak17
1998 TJ Wrangler 

My local club has a trip planned for this July IIRC. Pretty excited.

My build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/thor-dd-weekend-warrior-1348534/
Kodiak17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 01:02 PM   #21
JoneszJK
2007 JK Wrangler 

FYI for anyone looking to check out this park or for any of those that have gone and are looking for a return visit, I have a trip planned with 4 or 5 AOAA trail guides on July 20. At this point there are about 20 or so jeeps coming. We plan to have a green group, a blue group, and 2 blue black groups checking out different areas to wheel. A few more can join in. If interested in coming, please post in this thread and let me know you'll be there. I don't want to overload the guides so space is limited.

- Zach
JoneszJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 12:05 AM   #22
TrademarkJeff

I'd be interested in this
TrademarkJeff is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.