Anyone go to Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area (AOAA) - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Anyone go to Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area (AOAA)

NEW JK WRANGLER GRAB BARS NOW at ROCKRIDGE4WDRear Disc Brake Conversion Kit- TJ,YJ,XJSWAG 50 Cal Ammo Can Mount With M2A1 Can

Unread 05-08-2013, 01:22 AM   #16
Joeyicu
1998 ZJ 

so what is the word on this? any updates. I took a private tour up there, and I love it. Now that my jeep has some mods, shes ready for more AOAA.

2005 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.7 Limited - Wifey's stock haul rig - 1998 Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.2 Limited - 3.5 "IRO, 31s, a full sound system, 2 row rad, E Fan, 5.9 Limited Grill, no muffler - 1990 Nissan 300zx NA 5spd - Stillen Catback, a full sound system, 18" Rota p45r's - 2003 Aprilia SL1000 Falco - Slip-On's, Arrow Chip, Airbox Mod - 1984 Ford F250 6.9 Diesel - 093 ATS Turbo Kit
Joeyicu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2013, 08:24 PM   #17
gemiller
2008 WK 

Man, how do I not know this when I looked at the map I whip past that on my street bike all the freaking time and its close to home. Nice. I'm bookmarking that date now for http://www.anthraciteadventure.com/p...pJamboree.aspx.
Unread 06-14-2013, 08:56 AM   #18
biffgnar
Web Wheeler

2006 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemiller View Post
Man, how do I not know this when I looked at the map I whip past that on my street bike all the freaking time and its close to home. Nice. I'm bookmarking that date now for http://www.anthraciteadventure.com/p...pJamboree.aspx.
You better book mark it for 2014 and plan on being up at midnight on Dec. 1 this year to register. That jamboree (as well as Killington, Maine and Catskills) all sold out within hours. I attended last year and had a great time. Lots of potential in this property, good people behind it, plans look good, etc.
Unread 06-14-2013, 05:59 PM   #19
gemiller
2008 WK 

Oh, well i'm not really interested if it's that much of a hassle, there's enough other property out here anyway i guess. I'm not a fan of going places that take work just to sign up for heh.
Unread 06-14-2013, 10:27 PM   #20
Kodiak17
1998 TJ Wrangler 

My local club has a trip planned for this July IIRC. Pretty excited.

My build: http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/thor-dd-weekend-warrior-1348534/
Kodiak17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-07-2013, 01:02 PM   #21
JoneszJK
2007 JK Wrangler 

FYI for anyone looking to check out this park or for any of those that have gone and are looking for a return visit, I have a trip planned with 4 or 5 AOAA trail guides on July 20. At this point there are about 20 or so jeeps coming. We plan to have a green group, a blue group, and 2 blue black groups checking out different areas to wheel. A few more can join in. If interested in coming, please post in this thread and let me know you'll be there. I don't want to overload the guides so space is limited.

- Zach
JoneszJK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-08-2013, 12:05 AM   #22
TrademarkJeff

I'd be interested in this
TrademarkJeff is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.