Any trails in the east stroudsburg area? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Any trails in the east stroudsburg area?

Ring & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, BaStainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 06-05-2012, 07:37 PM   #1
funshootin1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Any trails in the east stroudsburg area?

[/INDENT]Goin camping late june at a place called otter lake with the family and another family ... packing all the gear into the jeeps in hope of finding some trails to explore while were up there. [/INDENT]My buddy is taking his yj 4 banger, decent lift rear locked , the usual goodies pretty capable machine....Im bringing my turbocharged 2.5 tj low lift 34s locked front n rear. not looking for anything crazy...compared to rausch I'd say blue and black type trails to do a bit of exploring .I think with the little guys and wives along this would be enough to keep it fun but not trash the rigs for the ride home. [/INDENT]we will have a stockish xj as a luggage hauler along for the trip..( yeah, a spare vehicle to carry both kitchen sinks) Ive done some searching on google earth and see a power line cut off of 402 northeast of the campsite, also another potential spot northwest of the camp that appears to be old logging trails. Us big boys would like some tough trails but we will settle for easy stuff if there is alot of it and the scenery is neat.Not familiar with the area so any advice on local trails would be great...half day type trip so within 20 miles of stroudsburg area is where im looking at so far. thanks in advance, Jason

Unread 12-01-2013, 04:28 PM   #2
OffRoad717

Bump
OffRoad717 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.