Any Pittsburgh area Jeepers? - Page 14 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Any Pittsburgh area Jeepers?

The NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 09-13-2012, 07:46 AM   #196
donmosaic
1995 XJ Cherokee 

Of course today my jeep wont start so my weekend (hopefully not) is going to be spent fixing her, again. I shouldve never mentioned breaking something, she hears all. Next time though! Its been way too long! Where abouts do you go anyway?

donmosaic is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2012, 08:18 AM   #197
PGHCHAMP
2008 JK Wrangler 

Sunday, going up to that Creek Falls place if you've heard of that. out near uniontown/perropolis

http://swpaoffroaders.spruz.com/
PGHCHAMP is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2012, 09:39 AM   #198
bjones89

Somerset/shanksville area
bjones89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-13-2012, 09:46 AM   #199
bjones89

There are so many trails to go on. If it's not posted I check it out. Just got a 97 tj nothing pretty but looks good in mud! Trying to find some other jeeps to hang with. Anyone round Somerset area?
bjones89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-05-2012, 12:11 AM   #200
shooKyaa
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I'm up in Grove City, Pa! Don't know of to many trails, just a couple of private ones around the area.
shooKyaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-19-2012, 09:27 AM   #201
WhoGotDaKeys
2002 WJ 

New JEEPer in Penn Hills, East of the city. In the process of getting my 2002 JGC Overland ready for some mud.
I am a newb to off roading as well but can't wait to get out there. I got plenty of things stuck and un-stuck when I worked on the grounds-crew for the golf course lol.

Deanna
WhoGotDaKeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10-20-2012, 05:13 PM   #202
DNFJ
Web Wheeler

2000 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhoGotDaKeys View Post
New JEEPer in Penn Hills, East of the city. In the process of getting my 2002 JGC Overland ready for some mud.
I am a newb to off roading as well but can't wait to get out there. I got plenty of things stuck and un-stuck when I worked on the grounds-crew for the golf course lol.

Deanna
Not far from you, I'm over in Shaler/Fox Chapel.

Put a snorkel on my XJ about two weeks ago, so where are some trails? I'm staying the hell away from mud from now on.

Built Not Bought #704
DNFJ is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.