any Philly suburb jeepers? - Page 4 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > any Philly suburb jeepers?

Building a Bumper?Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 04-28-2013, 06:23 AM   #46
TJsjeeptj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowderPusher
hey guys. im originally from delco but i currently live in utah. im trying to move back for a few months this summer and want to know where some wheelin spots are. looks like most are in jersey.

i have a 99tj and do quite a bit of wheelin here in the salt lake area. i will go insane if i cant hit some spots in pa/nj

Nice jeep man. Yeah in PA there is Rausch creek off road park and I'm pretty sure a new park is opening up near Williamsport. Also in jersey there's the pine barrens.

TJsjeeptj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2013, 09:11 AM   #47
PowderPusher
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJsjeeptj View Post
Nice jeep man. Yeah in PA there is Rausch creek off road park and I'm pretty sure a new park is opening up near Williamsport. Also in jersey there's the pine barrens.
thanks. i purchased it with most of the stuff done to it already. im usually a "built not bought" kind of guy but i know how much was already done and it was def a mall crawler before i got it. now its upkeep and repairs and improvements. how far is rausch creek from delco? i will be in springfield at my parents. i may be messing around in fdr skate park to get my fix.
PowderPusher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 04-28-2013, 01:16 PM   #48
TJsjeeptj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowderPusher

thanks. i purchased it with most of the stuff done to it already. im usually a "built not bought" kind of guy but i know how much was already done and it was def a mall crawler before i got it. now its upkeep and repairs and improvements. how far is rausch creek from delco? i will be in springfield at my parents. i may be messing around in fdr skate park to get my fix.
Haha I'm from like north of Philly but Rausch creek is in Tremont pa about 2 and a half hours away
Unread 06-04-2013, 11:25 PM   #49
Ibanez0154

Quote:
Originally Posted by TJsjeeptj View Post
Nice im in Abington. What are you driving?

What's up guys, newbie to the jeep scene. Just picked up a '13 wrangler sport. I also am in abington. Definetly would like to meet up with other locals/ takethis thing out with a group to the barrens.
Ibanez0154 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-05-2013, 06:04 AM   #50
funshootin1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

another abingtonite...I'm the guy in the ugly OD green turbocharged tj running down edgehill rd every morning and evening... work for Vans lock. been commuting the jeep lateley but ready to do some much needed repairs. pm me , we have a local group private with 90 plus members thats highly active.
Unread 06-05-2013, 08:02 AM   #51
TJsjeeptj
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by funshootin1
another abingtonite...I'm the guy in the ugly OD green turbocharged tj running down edgehill rd every morning and evening... work for Vans lock. been commuting the jeep lateley but ready to do some much needed repairs. pm me , we have a local group private with 90 plus members thats highly active.
Hey man can you post a pic I have definatly seen you around!
Unread 06-07-2013, 12:32 AM   #52
Ibanez0154

Quote:
Originally Posted by funshootin1 View Post
Gonna PM you, I do alarms systems and was just at a customers house with a vans locksmith. I live a mile from your shop. Definitely looking forward to meeting more close people ( I'm dying to hit some trails in the pine barrens or up in the poconos)
Unread 06-07-2013, 11:40 AM   #53
funshootin1
1998 TJ Wrangler 

Damn..new phone makes pics to awesome to attach the old way via mobile..
Unread 07-31-2013, 04:29 PM   #54
Audi4awrangler

Planning on hitting the pines Sunday morning ealry if anyone is around. Shoot me a text 267-980-7636 Franco
Audi4awrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-31-2013, 11:24 PM   #55
Ibanez0154

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audi4awrangler
Planning on hitting the pines Sunday morning ealry if anyone is around. Shoot me a text 267-980-7636 Franco
I got a group meeting at the atsion ranger station at 11 am Sunday if you wanna meet there
Unread 08-02-2013, 05:01 PM   #56
Audi4awrangler

11 is a little late for me. I have work in Doylestown at 330. I'm leaving Bensalem around 9am to shoot down. Maybe we'll see ya on the trails
Audi4awrangler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-09-2013, 08:40 AM   #57
supbrah

I'm in delco 19003, i still don't have my jeep completely up and running but its getting there slowly. By next year I'll hopefully be out on some trails.I also part tjs out so Anybody needs parts I'm local so hit me up @ 610 755 7387 Mike.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.