any one from central pa - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > any one from central pa

SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!ZONE 4.25" combo lift for TJ available at Rockridge4wSpartan Locker 1 day sale This Friday only!

Unread 02-12-2012, 02:18 PM   #61
Umbra0101
1997 TJ Wrangler 

I'm good man. How are you? If I shot the groundhog, they'd lynch me! Punxy is alright. The people are the best part, not much else here. We used to have the Hotel Bar, until that burned down, so there's even less now. I'm outside of town anyway though. My old man grew up in Brownsville and I eventually landed here, because of my friend Matt.

That event sounds great and May is a good month for it too. I'd like to show up for that. Thanks for the invite.

There's a guy around here who charges like $20 or something to wheel on his land, or so I hear anyway. I'm gonna try to get out there as soon as I get some Duratracs, so I'll post about it and get some pics. Wish I had em now with this snow, damnit! Well, as soon as I sell my ZJ I guess, if the guy ever calls back. Lookin at a Trektop too, maybe the NX, and some fogs, probably KC Daylighter series.

Unread 02-16-2012, 02:33 PM   #62
nothingsacred
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Does anyone know of any spots near or around Allentown or Quakertown to go offroading? I will be up that way the next couple weekends and I would like to find a place or two to go.
nothingsacred is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2012, 07:21 PM   #63
aggieslaughter
2008 JK Wrangler 

Running near Houtzdale THIS SATURDAY if anyone is interested!!!! Let me know and I can shoot you details!

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.