any one from central pa - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > any one from central pa

All Bilstein shocks & struts - Lowest Prices Ever and Santa Kolak Announces: Kolak Exhaust 20% Off Sale!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-27-2010, 04:34 PM   #1
cklanish88mj
1998 ZJ 

any one from central pa

hello im looking for people to wheel with in my area i live in between altoona and statecollege in houtzdale we have some nice trails or would like to go somewhere new

cklanish88mj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-11-2010, 09:05 PM   #2
Masta-P
1993 YJ Wrangler 

I'm up for it! I'm in Hollidaysburg and looking for new places. I've heard about some trails around Blue Knob and Ebensburg but I haven't been to any yet. Send me a PM if you want to get together sometime
Masta-P is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-14-2011, 10:34 PM   #3
PA_YJ19
1994 YJ Wrangler 

This is an old thread but I live in altoona...pm me they ddid sum logging in the woods by my house on the mountain and there r sum nice spots up here but I just got my jeep about a month ago so its under construction but will be able to ride again in a week or so...
PA_YJ19 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 05-20-2011, 05:54 PM   #4
R U STUCK
2004 TJ Wrangler 

What up everyone...From Tyrone...I belong to a few clubs. And always up for wheeling. What is up Corey?
Unread 05-20-2011, 11:31 PM   #5
cklanish88mj
1998 ZJ 

not to much bud just been getting jeep ready for another summer of wheeling just got 4,88s for it put in wiped out the valve seals n a couple lifters doing a motor swap as we speak picked up 00 wj Laredo im parting out so if you know anyone looking got good body on it im keeping engine x case and tranny but rest up for grabs dark blue grey interior
96 zj 4.slow hp 30 4/88 lock right chromolly shafts turdy5 with chromolly shafts and ezlocker 4.88, 5.5in iron rock front n rear long arm with front jks acos doetech shocks, iron rock belly skid with factory up country skid everywhere else,35in mtrk on 15/8 3.75bs cragger v5,cutouts, warn 8274 roof rack olympic sliders and much more to come
Unread 05-21-2011, 09:45 AM   #6
R U STUCK
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Alot going on in the Jeep World in the next few months. Would you want to wheel up near Ginter? Myself and a fellow Jeeper from Tyrone may head up in the next two weeks. P/M me your cell #. I will let ya know when we go. We will be planning the next event for Courtesy soon. Maybe you can win another plaque again this year.
Unread 05-23-2011, 02:11 AM   #7
cklanish88mj
1998 ZJ 

ya ill go
96 zj 4.slow hp 30 4/88 lock right chromolly shafts turdy5 with chromolly shafts and ezlocker 4.88, 5.5in iron rock front n rear long arm with front jks acos doetech shocks, iron rock belly skid with factory up country skid everywhere else,35in mtrk on 15/8 3.75bs cragger v5,cutouts, warn 8274 roof rack olympic sliders and much more to come
Unread 07-07-2011, 11:16 PM   #8
cougar2

Hey Ya'll -
You might want to consider getting together for our event this late fall 2011. We are hosting an off-road Jeep event here in our park (www.pennscave.com). It will be the weekend of:
11/4-6/2011. We have donated the use of our 35 miles of private mountain off-road trails for this event. Also,, part of the registration fee's will be going to the www.wildlifeforeveryone.org foundation ... a great cause = "wildlife & the environment" ... treading lightly ,, of course
We are currently in the process of assembling an event team. Registration will open sometime in August for this event. Look for event info. in the Northeast post area of this forum (Pennsylvania). It will be listed either as "No Roads Necessary", etc. -or- as:
"The Howling Wolf Mountain Run - 2011" at Penn's Cave, PA ~~~
cougar2 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-08-2011, 02:32 PM   #9
R U STUCK
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by cougar2 View Post
Hey Ya'll -
You might want to consider getting together for our event this late fall 2011. We are hosting an off-road Jeep event here in our park (www.pennscave.com). It will be the weekend of:
11/4-6/2011. We have donated the use of our 35 miles of private mountain off-road trails for this event. Also,, part of the registration fee's will be going to the www.wildlifeforeveryone.org foundation ... a great cause = "wildlife & the environment" ... treading lightly ,, of course
We are currently in the process of assembling an event team. Registration will open sometime in August for this event. Look for event info. in the Northeast post area of this forum (Pennsylvania). It will be listed either as "No Roads Necessary", etc. -or- as:
"The Howling Wolf Mountain Run - 2011" at Penn's Cave, PA ~~~
Count me in. I am only 40 minutes away. I will pass this on also. There are alot of clubs in the area.
Unread 07-09-2011, 06:58 PM   #10
cougar2

Awesome - check your PM's !
Unread 07-09-2011, 07:57 PM   #11
cougar2

RU,, Also - tell your pals that this will be a great event to attend even if you do not like to take your rig off-road. Convoy in with your jeep & family ... there will be a designated area (to park) for anyone who is not going out on the trails. Additionally ,, there is a semi off-road (gravel roads) beautiful scenic tour route through through a local state park that folks could go out on, too - (opposed to heading out on the "Howling Wolf" mountain off-road trails) ,, etc. ~~~

ps. Talk soon via cell -
Unread 07-22-2011, 02:01 PM   #12
qlfarm
1990 YJ Wrangler 

Just joined today; just got my YJ this week

I live in PA Furnace; about 12 miles from St College.

Will there be vendors at the Penns Cave event? I am looking for a swap meet or ther type of function where I can pick up some goodies for it.

See ya,

Pat
qlfarm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-28-2011, 10:53 PM   #13
cougar2

Hi Pat ,,

This is a first year event ... not sure how many vendors will be here at this (point in time), however, 2 did commit this week for the event.
Hope you can make it
Registration will open in August ... stay tuned
Bill
Unread 07-29-2011, 01:37 PM   #14
wsar10
2003 WJ 

^^ I would like to check this out aswell, any pics or more info
I'm at stock height in a WJ, but love to trail ride.

-03 WJ laredo 4.0 120k a few minor mods
-93 XJ 5spd, 3" zone lift
wsar10 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-29-2011, 03:18 PM   #15
jagerbombardier
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Please PM me with the registration info when you have it. Not sure I can remember to check the thread. I will drive in from Red Lion, PA

Thanks

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.