Any jeepers from Penn State? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > Any jeepers from Penn State?

Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge BushingsSave at JeepHut on Smittybilt Soft tops

Unread 09-20-2011, 05:38 AM   #16
Gunsmith
2002 TJ Wrangler 

There is a place called Ginter near me that is privately owned but the guy lets anyone on it as long as you don’t mess with the strip mining stuff. There are more than enough trails to ride all day without hitting the same one twice.

Gunsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-20-2011, 09:17 AM   #17
MagnumPI
2000 TJ Wrangler 

Do you have to call ahead of time?
[COLOR="Yellow"]Yellow Jeep Club Member #1337[/COLOR]
[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f22/back-stock-beyond-2000-tj-build-1263116/"]Back to Stock, and Beyond! 2000 TJ Build[/URL]
MagnumPI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-22-2011, 01:34 PM   #18
R U STUCK
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunsmith View Post
There is a place called Ginter near me that is privately owned but the guy lets anyone on it as long as you donít mess with the strip mining stuff. There are more than enough trails to ride all day without hitting the same one twice.
I wheel there sometimes. Just remember that we want to keep things legal. So there are places there that are posted. Myself and the clubs I belong too do have permission in certain areas. We leave the place cleaner than when we went in. We will haul garbage out. Or stack it where it can be picked up.
Unread 01-31-2012, 10:06 AM   #19
DirtRider1357
2005 LJ Wrangler 

I go to Penn State Altoona
DirtRider1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2012, 07:31 PM   #20
aggieslaughter
2008 JK Wrangler 

Dirt,

I'm in State College. I'll be free this weekend and most of next if you find a trail, hit me up. I've got a buddy that just bought a 2011 JK and I have a 08 jk unlimited!! I'm from Texas and I've had the itch to see what these things will do in Snow...if we can find any around here!!
aggieslaughter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 01-31-2012, 11:48 PM   #21
DirtRider1357
2005 LJ Wrangler 

Im not sure whats up at state but in altoona we usually go to the pennsylvania state game lands to wheel. unfortunately my jeeps still being put back together right now, mostly road worthy but not yet off road worthy. what year are you guys at school?
DirtRider1357 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-16-2012, 07:25 PM   #22
aggieslaughter
2008 JK Wrangler 

Running in Houtzdale this weekend with some other JK's! Everything from mild to extreme!! All are welcome. Let me know if anyone wants to join along I'll shoot you the details!!!!!!
Unread 02-18-2012, 06:28 AM   #23
R U STUCK
2004 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by aggieslaughter
Running in Houtzdale this weekend with some other JK's! Everything from mild to extreme!! All are welcome. Let me know if anyone wants to join along I'll shoot you the details!!!!!!
Make sure you have Clint take you to the back playground. I have wheeled there for years. It is 15 minutes from my house and not to bad. Not enough hard stuff for hard core. I drove up last night. Muddy from the snow melt. You should have fun today.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.