All Breeds Jeep Show (York,PA) - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > All Breeds Jeep Show (York,PA)

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 07-12-2011, 01:13 PM   #61
APEDZ04LJ
2004 LJ Wrangler 

warm and sunny which makes for some nice as cliff jumps after the show

APEDZ04LJ is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-12-2011, 02:38 PM   #62
1tuffyj
1994 YJ Wrangler 

Mid 80s lotta sun no rain
Unread 07-12-2011, 02:59 PM   #63
BobA
2001 TJ Wrangler 

after a few days of camping at the beach now,I think i'm going to get a hotel for the show.

77 DJ5
Soon to be streetrod
BobA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-12-2011, 05:42 PM   #64
unlimited06
2006 LJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zachv View Post
AtoZ Fabrication will again have our annual t-shirt raffle. Just come to our tent wearing one of our t-shirts, or buy one of the new ones, and you can enter into the raffle for a $250 gift certificate!

Thanks to all of you who have supported us in the past.
I'll be by to check out your booth. Just started my build. My Goodyear MT/Rs are getting delivered tomorrow . One step closer.
unlimited06 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-12-2011, 09:46 PM   #65
Hapytruck01
2004 TJ Wrangler 

I'll be in the show with a lime green tj on 37s with a rear stinger, check me out
Hapytruck01 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-12-2011, 10:04 PM   #66
90_Wrangler_717
1990 YJ Wrangler 

A buddy of mine lives right by the fairground so we got it easy for Parkin
1990 YJ- 4.2L IL6, 5 Speed, 4in Rough Country Lift, 1.25in RC Shackle Lift, Old Man Emu Steering Stabilizer, RC N2.0 Shocks, 1" Prothane Bodylift, 33x10.50 BFG Mud Terrains, Posi Lock, Smittybilt SRC Front Bumper
90_Wrangler_717 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2011, 07:04 AM   #67
mikey1273
2006 KJ Liberty 

Kj

I live right in the York area. I went last year and hoped to go again this year but I have to get a rental apartment finished up so I can get that income back, it's not likely I'm going to be able to take time to come out this year. there isn't much KJ stuff at the show anyhow. The show is great though. The Wranglers mostly rule the event but seeing all the cool Jeeps in awesome.

Hopefully by next year I can get my KJ CRD lifted and enter the event not just be a spectator.
mikey1273 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2011, 10:10 AM   #68
cklanish88mj
1998 ZJ 

Any one from central pa going that would like to caravan down leaving fri around 5 taking 322 down to Harrisburg.
96 zj 4.slow hp 30 4/88 lock right chromolly shafts turdy5 with chromolly shafts and ezlocker 4.88, 5.5in iron rock front n rear long arm with front jks acos doetech shocks, iron rock belly skid with factory up country skid everywhere else,35in mtrk on 15/8 3.75bs cragger v5,cutouts, warn 8274 roof rack olympic sliders and much more to come
cklanish88mj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2011, 10:12 AM   #69
cklanish88mj
1998 ZJ 

If anyone needs any wj parts that is going to the show contact me I have a 00 im parting out can bring parts to the show.
96 zj 4.slow hp 30 4/88 lock right chromolly shafts turdy5 with chromolly shafts and ezlocker 4.88, 5.5in iron rock front n rear long arm with front jks acos doetech shocks, iron rock belly skid with factory up country skid everywhere else,35in mtrk on 15/8 3.75bs cragger v5,cutouts, warn 8274 roof rack olympic sliders and much more to come
cklanish88mj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2011, 10:50 AM   #70
WranglerAngel05
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I won't be entering my Jeep or anything, but I look forward to seeing some of y'all's Jeeps!

[CENTER][COLOR="Plum"][I]Sweet Tea, men in Wrangler jeans, Trans Am's, sitting in the sand, Jeeps, mud, diesel trucks, hot summer days, bluegrass music, picnics, flip flops, and bubble gum...
[B]Who says life has to be any more complicated than this?[/B][/I][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[CENTER][COLOR="RoyalBlue"][CENTER]"We roll the dice we, play like fools
We plead with time to change the rules
It's like a hurricane is coming our way
We've all been warned but we still chose to stay" ~ Needtobreathe[/CENTER][/COLOR][/CENTER]

[URL="http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com"][B][SIZE="4"][SIZE="3"][COLOR="YellowGreen"][CENTER]http://www.alphaomegaoffroad.com[/CENTER][/COLOR][/SIZE][/SIZE][/B][/URL]
WranglerAngel05 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2011, 01:06 PM   #71
BobA
2001 TJ Wrangler 

A couple more days to go,woohoo , got my reservations made at the 4 points (hotel)

77 DJ5
Soon to be streetrod
BobA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-13-2011, 01:40 PM   #72
Glockem

2008 JK Wrangler 

Jeep Allbreeds

Hello All, I'm going for Saturday only. Traveling from Bath NY down Route 15. I'm looking for anybody who wants to carpool with me. I'm leaving Bath at 5am and should be at the show in 4hours. I will be in my 2008 Jeep unlimited Rubicon. My plates read GLACCUM so I will be easy to spot. I'll be hanging around the River Raider Booth most of the day. Have Fun and be safe.
Unread 07-13-2011, 02:57 PM   #73
puggles

I was in the show last year because I could say "I was in the show last year" Anyhow when your in the show you just drive on up to do the obstical course wait in line and do it, as many times as you would like if you don't mind waiting in line.

See ya there, yeah I'll be parked in the lot
Unread 07-14-2011, 05:30 AM   #74
o2tj

2001 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobA View Post
A couple more days to go,woohoo , got my reservations made at the 4 points (hotel)
Ha, Ill be there too! Ill be the one towing the white scrambler w/ a blue F150
o2tj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 07-14-2011, 05:34 AM   #75
mylightsrsquare
1988 YJ Wrangler 

too bad my jeep is broke till wednesday, i might go up with my friend though

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.