8th Street, Wingap PA - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > 8th Street, Wingap PA

Spartan Locker Promo Running now @ ROCKRIDGE 4WD plus FREEG2 Disc Brake Conversion Kit for Jeep Wrangler YJ TJ LJ ChTJ Wrangler 4" Rough Country Suspension Lift Kits in

Unread 02-24-2009, 09:11 PM   #106
chadfrom610
1992 XJ Cherokee 

mike, me, and i believe about three other jeeps are meeting at freedom high school at 12:15 and we probably won't get up there until 12:45 or 1 due to low gearing on the highway haha and people forgetting things. Kmarts on our our way so let us know what time you guys are meeting there!

Last edited by chadfrom610; 02-24-2009 at 09:24 PM..
chadfrom610 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-25-2009, 06:58 AM   #107
lurkeryj
1997 XJ Cherokee 

anyway to push the time back about 20 minutes? i work to 12 but can be in the area around 12:30ish
lurkeryj is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-25-2009, 12:03 PM   #108
OffroadAlex
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Dang I haven't been around and missed all this. Its gonna be a close call for me I just pulled a skyjacker lift out of the junkyard for my cherokee, but I still need wheels and a rear aal. But if all goes right I should have tires next week and I'll order an aal from somewhere. If anyone knows anyone selling coil spacers or extended shackles for a cherokee could you let me know. Thanks.
OffroadAlex is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-25-2009, 12:04 PM   #109
OffroadAlex
2002 TJ Wrangler 

What time are we gonna try and meet for?
Unread 02-25-2009, 12:06 PM   #110
chadfrom610
1992 XJ Cherokee 

offroadalex did get that skyjacker lift from the black cherokee at Harry's in Allentown?
Unread 02-25-2009, 12:09 PM   #111
OffroadAlex
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah dude, why did you see it there?
Unread 02-25-2009, 12:18 PM   #112
DixiesCJ3B
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Well considering that people seem to be showing up around 1, is it cool if we meet in the Kmart parking lot around 1, to get everybody together so that if we have some new people they know where to find it. Just let me know im cool for anything.

1954 CJ3B Willys
Hurricane 4, 3-spd with Warn Overdrive, Snow-plow

NGJC# 15
Low Output 4 cylinder Jeep Club Member #166
Build Thread
Are You An Offroad Junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticGringo View Post
This "Jeep thing" is like dating a really really hot chick, who is crazy! Its alot of fun, you spend too much money, your up all night ending up sweaty & greasy from it, your friends are jealous, you get admission into some sort of weird club... but it gets mad at your for no reason, throws fits seemingly randomly, has unexplained issues which it somehow solves on its own only after you try a bunch of different things (and spend a bunch of money) to solve it... and yet you can't resist getting in it every chance you can.
DixiesCJ3B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-25-2009, 12:22 PM   #113
chadfrom610
1992 XJ Cherokee 

yeah man we saw that lift and we were wondering who was lucky enough to get it first. couldn't you use the rear leafs instead of an aal or did it have blocks?
Unread 02-25-2009, 12:24 PM   #114
OffroadAlex
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Well I get out of work at 12:30, but I'm almost possitive I won't have my cherokee ready by then ( I forgot its not inspected either), I'll just bring my TJ, It's mostly stock and It's my DD so I don't like to beat on it that often, but it's for the greater good and plus I haven't been there In a long time.
Unread 02-25-2009, 12:26 PM   #115
OffroadAlex
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Yeah it had leafs, and I was gonna get them, but didn't have that much money on me, so I figured if worse comes to worse I could always order a aal from rustys. By any chance did you get the lower control arms from the cherokee.
Unread 02-25-2009, 12:32 PM   #116
chadfrom610
1992 XJ Cherokee 

the lower control arms were gone when we went back but the leafs were still there. btw you"ll have more fun wheeling with the square headlights instead of your TJ
Unread 02-25-2009, 12:39 PM   #117
OffroadAlex
2002 TJ Wrangler 

Hell yeah I have 2 XJs, just ones front end is smashed in (thats the good one), and the other is a 92 limited I got from my cousin for like 500 bucks, so I'm trying to keep this project as cheap as I can. So far so good. Did you ever go to EZ Pull in New Ringgold, I'm gonna head up there to look for fenders, header panel, and a grill for my 95 XJ, but mabey with any luck I can find some suspension parts for the 92.
Unread 02-25-2009, 12:47 PM   #118
chadfrom610
1992 XJ Cherokee 

I've never been to EZ pull but I heard Harry's in Hazelton has a lot of XJs in their yard
Unread 02-25-2009, 02:11 PM   #119
92XJCowboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Hey Im headed up to EZ pull this weekend on sat if all goes well on sat (getting my new jeep) things are cheap up there and there are tons of vehicles (I only went once to get a windshield so I didnt see but 3 rows of vehicles.

Chad I think I am meeting you guys there at the high school. I let my one friend here know and he is checking if he can get off of work and come up.

I think 1:00 at Kmart sounds good.

Heres a question for everyone. Are you eating before hand or when we get there?

Do you want 6,000 acres of land open to OHV's?
Sign the petition for Northumberland OHV Park
92XJCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-25-2009, 02:18 PM   #120
DixiesCJ3B
1999 TJ Wrangler 

I will prob eat something before 1 and then ill prob grab something after we are done.

1954 CJ3B Willys
Hurricane 4, 3-spd with Warn Overdrive, Snow-plow

NGJC# 15
Low Output 4 cylinder Jeep Club Member #166
Build Thread
Are You An Offroad Junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticGringo View Post
This "Jeep thing" is like dating a really really hot chick, who is crazy! Its alot of fun, you spend too much money, your up all night ending up sweaty & greasy from it, your friends are jealous, you get admission into some sort of weird club... but it gets mad at your for no reason, throws fits seemingly randomly, has unexplained issues which it somehow solves on its own only after you try a bunch of different things (and spend a bunch of money) to solve it... and yet you can't resist getting in it every chance you can.
DixiesCJ3B is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.