8th Street, Wingap PA - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Four Wheeling Forums > Wheelin' Neighborhood > North East USA > Pennsylvania Jeep Forum > 8th Street, Wingap PA

ARTEC JK UNDER ARMOR - 4 door Bellypan KitsPoison Spyder DeFender Inner Fender KitsCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WD

Unread 02-20-2009, 10:39 PM   #61
98CherokeeLTD
1992 XJ Cherokee 

well, I dont think I have any major plans for this weekend, so if I decide I have nothin better to do, maybe I'll be the scout and head over there for a look.

98CherokeeLTD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-20-2009, 10:51 PM   #62
DixiesCJ3B
1999 TJ Wrangler 

That would be great, if you cant do it ill be home next weekend and ill be able to check it out. I live like 10 min from the place.

1954 CJ3B Willys
Hurricane 4, 3-spd with Warn Overdrive, Snow-plow

NGJC# 15
Low Output 4 cylinder Jeep Club Member #166
Build Thread
Are You An Offroad Junkie
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticGringo View Post
This "Jeep thing" is like dating a really really hot chick, who is crazy! Its alot of fun, you spend too much money, your up all night ending up sweaty & greasy from it, your friends are jealous, you get admission into some sort of weird club... but it gets mad at your for no reason, throws fits seemingly randomly, has unexplained issues which it somehow solves on its own only after you try a bunch of different things (and spend a bunch of money) to solve it... and yet you can't resist getting in it every chance you can.
DixiesCJ3B is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2009, 09:36 AM   #63
92XJCowboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Ill have a new jeep next weekend and might head up just to check it out before I install my lift.

Do you want 6,000 acres of land open to OHV's?
Sign the petition for Northumberland OHV Park
92XJCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2009, 10:00 AM   #64
ZJ_Richie
1996 ZJ 

I live right by 8th street(the other side of the mountain from it) and as far as I know they are done. I haven't seen a truck or any equipment down there in a while so all may be good to go. But my jeep is not yet . Keep me posted when you guys go. Maybe I'll flex her muscles in stock form.
3 in. Pro Comp lift with crawlerready 2 in. spacers, longer than stock control arms, front adj. track bar with IRO hd mount, rear adj. track bar, jks discos, Currie Currectlync, black soft 8's with 32 in. Hankook Dynapro mts

Future mods: hp30, 8.8 swap, IRO's 5.5 Critcal Path Kit

ZJ_Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-21-2009, 11:41 AM   #65
DixiesCJ3B
1999 TJ Wrangler 

zj you jeep will be fine back there in stock form, there are some places that it might have some issues but we will spot you through them.

1954 CJ3B Willys

NGJC# 15
Build Thread
Quote:
This "Jeep thing" is like dating a really really hot chick, who is crazy! Its alot of fun, you spend too much money, your up all night ending up sweaty & greasy from it, your friends are jealous, you get admission into some sort of weird club... but it gets mad at your for no reason, throws fits seemingly randomly, has unexplained issues which it somehow solves on its own only after you try a bunch of different things (and spend a bunch of money) to solve it... and yet you can't resist getting in it every chance you can.
Unread 02-21-2009, 12:36 PM   #66
ZJ_Richie
1996 ZJ 

Oh I know I have been back there before. I just want her(zj) to grow up finally. But I need a couple parts to make her do that and the spare time
But let me know when you guys are around. I am 5 mins away. And dixie where you at in Nazo. I work at Martin Guitar.
3 in. Pro Comp lift with crawlerready 2 in. spacers, longer than stock control arms, front adj. track bar with IRO hd mount, rear adj. track bar, jks discos, Currie Currectlync, black soft 8's with 32 in. Hankook Dynapro mts

Unread 02-21-2009, 01:11 PM   #67
92XJCowboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Hey ZJ I went up near you to buy a blue YJ back in august but my dad wouldnt let me get a 5 speed because I wasnt that great at it when I tried it on the jeep (I can drive standard tractors but have never had a standard car or truck).

Do you know if a guy in his 50's came in to buy a guitar at martins around christmas? His name is Jim. He told me thats where he went.

Unread 02-21-2009, 01:24 PM   #68
DixiesCJ3B
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZJ_Richie View Post
Oh I know I have been back there before. I just want her(zj) to grow up finally. But I need a couple parts to make her do that and the spare time
But let me know when you guys are around. I am 5 mins away. And dixie where you at in Nazo. I work at Martin Guitar.
I live like 5 mins from Martin Guitar, my mom actually works there her name is Faye Ruch. She works in the purchasing department. What a small jeep world it is.

1954 CJ3B Willys

NGJC# 15
Build Thread
Quote:
Unread 02-21-2009, 02:21 PM   #69
ZJ_Richie
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 91XJCowboy View Post
Hey ZJ I went up near you to buy a blue YJ back in august but my dad wouldnt let me get a 5 speed because I wasnt that great at it when I tried it on the jeep (I can drive standard tractors but have never had a standard car or truck).

Do you know if a guy in his 50's came in to buy a guitar at martins around christmas? His name is Jim. He told me thats where he went.
I have no idea, so many people go in and out of there in a day, and I work in the spraying department so I don't see anyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixiesCJ3B View Post
I live like 5 mins from Martin Guitar, my mom actually works there her name is Faye Ruch. She works in the purchasing department. What a small jeep world it is.

I have heard the name but don't know her personally.
And yes it is a small world.

Unread 02-21-2009, 02:28 PM   #70
DixiesCJ3B
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Well anyway you should def come on saturday, if i wasnt at school all the time i would so be down helping you with your lift. I like to fine excuses to work on things

1954 CJ3B Willys

NGJC# 15
Build Thread
Quote:
Unread 02-21-2009, 02:28 PM   #71
92XJCowboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

Quote:
I have no idea, so many people go in and out of there in a day, and I work in the spraying department so I don't see anyone.

I have heard the name but don't know her personally.
And yes it is a small world.
Yea it was a long shot I was just wondering.

Unread 02-21-2009, 02:33 PM   #72
ZJ_Richie
1996 ZJ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DixiesCJ3B View Post
Well anyway you should def come on saturday, if i wasnt at school all the time i would so be down helping you with your lift. I like to fine excuses to work on things
Don't think I can make it saturday. I am going to the jy to get a hatch for the ZJ, a t-case, and possibly a lp d30

Unread 02-21-2009, 02:35 PM   #73
DixiesCJ3B
1999 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Don't think I can make it saturday. I am going to the jy to get a hatch for the ZJ, a t-case, and possibly a lp d30
Alright we are going up on the 7th, not this saturday if you are free.

1954 CJ3B Willys

NGJC# 15
Build Thread
Quote:
Unread 02-21-2009, 03:45 PM   #74
92XJCowboy
1999 XJ Cherokee 

The 7th I might be free If I can tag along. Who's all headin up?

Unread 02-21-2009, 04:42 PM   #75
choeyreplied
1997 TJ Wrangler 

Hey guys, never posted on this thread but have followed it kinda. I was up near camel back ski area today and i was really crowded so i through the address for this place in my friends GPS and headed over to just check it out. I thought it was pretty nice. Didn't really know where i was going, off the main road i took a trail down to the left and then headed out the those power lines, then headed back up to the road. are those the only trails? I saw pictures of people driving through i stream there where is that?
choeyreplied is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.